Cartier Love CUFF Discussion thread - questions*advice*pics welcome

Hi All,

I bought a love cuff on Sunday in a size 16cm, but when I tried it home again and thought it was too small since I’m so used to my love bracelet in the size 16cm. I exchanged the love cuff today for a size 17cm (but it had to be ordered) and I’m looking back at my photos with the size 16cm might be a better fit now. What do you all think? Now I regret exchanging it…the cuff is smaller than the love bracelet. Do you think the 16cm love cuff looks like a good fit or should I go up a size up?

My SA also said there will be a price increase on April 18,2033.

View attachment 5757392

View attachment 5757393

View attachment 5757394
I had this same dilemma with the cuff. I purchased my cuff first, getting a 16. I have a 13.5 cm flat wrist with a prominent wrist bone. Then I purchased a JUC in 15. Later I got the small love in a 16 because the 15 kept getting caught on my wrist bone. I prefer the fit of my cuff as it has just enough movement while my small love flies up and down my arm. I do stack all 3 together and the loves do overlap at times but it doesn’t bother me.

I personally do not like a loose fitting bracelet. The movement annoys me which is why I chose the 16 over the 17 in the cuff.

Reactions: darkangel07760
I had this same dilemma with the cuff. I purchased my cuff first, getting a 16. I have a 13.5 cm flat wrist with a prominent wrist bone. Then I purchased a JUC in 15. Later I got the small love in a 16 because the 15 kept getting caught on my wrist bone. I prefer the fit of my cuff as it has just enough movement while my small love flies up and down my arm. I do stack all 3 together and the loves do overlap at times but it doesn’t bother me.

I personally do not like a loose fitting bracelet. The movement annoys me which is why I chose the 16 over the 17 in the cuff.
Thanks for sharing, this was super helpful! I might have to go back and get the size 16cm since the 17cm cuff fit but it was big enough where I could rotate it. Thanks so much! I think cuffs are suppose to fit more snug than the love bracelets…

Hi All,

I bought a love cuff on Sunday in a size 16cm, but when I tried it home again and thought it was too small since I’m so used to my love bracelet in the size 16cm. I exchanged the love cuff today for a size 17cm (but it had to be ordered) and I’m looking back at my photos with the size 16cm might be a better fit now. What do you all think? Now I regret exchanging it…the cuff is smaller than the love bracelet. Do you think the 16cm love cuff looks like a good fit or should I go up a size up?

My SA also said there will be a price increase on April 18,2033.

View attachment 5757392

View attachment 5757393

View attachment 5757394
It depends on the fit you like. I always preferred loose fit for my bracelets as I like the slight movement which I personally find aesthetically pleasant (difficult to explain ha!) and comfortable but again it is a personal preference. My SA recommended 16 at first but then agreed that the 17 fits my style more - it helped that I already have cuffs and bracelets that fit similar to the love so I knew what I wanted and still spent ages at the shop deciding between 16 and 17 because both fitted but gave a different "vibe" so I feel for you hhhh just go with what "you" prefer and not how it "should" fit :smile:

Today I tried the cuff with one diamond (again). My full love is 15. My sm love is 16. So I tried both cuff in 16 and 17. The 17 is so loose it looks ridiculous:P. My love 16 is slightly loose to begin with.
As I have shared before, cuff sizing seems to be perfect for wrist which is between sizes of full love (provided you have a slightly flatter wrist than rounded).
I’m sold!

Thanks for sharing. Do you have pictures with all 3 stacking together with both hands up and down. TIA!

I also have a smaller wrist. I felt like the size 15 regular love was too tight and would be uncomfortable if my wrists would swell, and the size 16 felt slightly too loose, like it would bother me falling past my wrist bone. So I went with a size 16 cuff. It fits snug, like I assume the cuff should so I don’t lose it, and I love that I can move it to my left arm when my right arm feels swollen like in summer months.

I also have a smaller wrist. I felt like the size 15 regular love was too tight and would be uncomfortable if my wrists would swell, and the size 16 felt slightly too loose, like it would bother me falling past my wrist bone. So I went with a size 16 cuff. It fits snug, like I assume the cuff should so I don’t lose it, and I love that I can move it to my left arm when my right arm feels swollen like in summer months.
This is indeed cuff coming to the rescue. I love everything about the cuff.

Beautiful! The cuff looks like the perfect between size solution!
Did you try with your small love? I'm assuming they overlap but am curious. You got me wanting the cuff to go with my regular. But there is no way I'd go up in size.
The SA told me the cuff16 will be overlapped by a reg love 16, though I haven’t tried it (With my sm 16). It’s home still wrapped. weekend then I’ll unbox it to try.
IIRC your reg love is 16? It’s on the loose side to begin with?

Reactions: Seaglasshunter
Can anyone post a pic of a regular love, thin love, and a cuff love stacked all the same sizes? Thank you!

I currently have a regular love and thin love. I want to add the cuff with one diamond. I tried it on before with my stack but forgot to take pictures.

Thanks in advance!