Sweet Clover

So many lovely photos on the sweet clover bracelet! :heart: I was just wondering how is the wear and tear of the sweet clover bracelet? Since the diamonds are placed "outside" the perlee, would it damage the diamonds if I wore it daily for a (mostly)desk-job? I know diamonds are almost scratch-proof but just wondering on the bracelet's wear and tear. Any downside to the bracelet? Thank you in advance for your thoughts.
I love it! :heart: there is a little bit of shine like the signature but with the prettiness of the diamond clovers. I haven’t had it long but have been wearing every single day and it seems to wear well. I’m cautious of directly hitting the bracelet against the desk (also desk job), so usually cover with a sweater while typing. I also like the daintiness of it, as it’s not too thick but, in my view, still has presence.

Last edited:
I love it! :heart: there is a little bit of shine like the signature but with the prettiness of the diamond clovers. I haven’t had it long but have been wearing every single day and it seems to wear well. I’m cautious of directly hitting the bracelet against the desk (also desk job), so usually cover with a sweater while typing. I also like the daintiness of it, as it’s not too thick but, in my view, still has presence.
Thank you for your feedback @NK321. Glad to know that the bracelet is holding out well. It is a very pretty bracelet. I am still debating between the sweet clover and the single row, each special on its own. Congratulations on your sweet clover bracelet.

Thank you for your feedback @NK321. Glad to know that the bracelet is holding out well. It is a very pretty bracelet. I am still debating between the sweet clover and the single row, each special on its own. Congratulations on your sweet clover bracelet.
Thank you :heart:. Thanks too for sharing the pics of the sweet perlee clover together with the single row pave, they both look so good on you! Good luck on your decision, they are both exquisite pieces.

• Love
Reactions: hja