Sweet Clover

Looking to hear from the people who bought the new thin perlee.... Are you loving it? Any thoughts you can share? I tried it once and fell in love. It’s now top on my wish list to stack with my loves and JUC, clash.. depending on the day.

Reactions: missie1
Looking to hear from the people who bought the new thin perlee.... Are you loving it? Any thoughts you can share? I tried it once and fell in love. It’s now top on my wish list to stack with my loves and JUC, clash.. depending on the day.
I absolutely love it! Crazy but I wear it more than the regular perlee clover bracelet...it's such a great stacking piece and looks great with so many options....I have zero regrets with this one....if it's on your list, I say go for it...

I absolutely love it! Crazy but I wear it more than the regular perlee clover bracelet...it's such a great stacking piece and looks great with so many options....I have zero regrets with this one....if it's on your list, I say go for it...

Thank you for this review!! I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved it in person! From pics it seemed small but on my wrist it looked like a real standout piece!

I went to the store this weekend to possibly get the thin perlee clover or the signature. I already have the Cartier love bracelet and wanted to add to my stack.
I wanted to love the signature but it somehow felt kinda sad next to the thin perlee, clover perlee, single row of diamond and 3 row of diamond. My husband said I should really consider the thin instead but the dimensions of the diamonds hanging off. I thought I might still want perlee clover after getting the thin one. So somehow I ended up getting the perlee clover…

Hermès still hasn’t offered me a birkin yet. So I guess I won’t be needing my savings for that bag anyway… to the Hermès boutique in the words of pretty women “you work on commission right? big mistake, huge mistake”

Attachments

• D341859A-2040-49ED-8D8A-9B4DC8EF8590.jpeg
    D341859A-2040-49ED-8D8A-9B4DC8EF8590.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 892
I went to the store this weekend to possibly get the thin perlee clover or the signature. I already have the Cartier love bracelet and wanted to add to my stack.
I wanted to love the signature but it somehow felt kinda sad next to the thin perlee, clover perlee, single row of diamond and 3 row of diamond. My husband said I should really consider the thin instead but the dimensions of the diamonds hanging off. I thought I might still want perlee clover after getting the thin one. So somehow I ended up getting the perlee clover…

Hermès still hasn’t offered me a birkin yet. So I guess I won’t be needing my savings for that bag anyway… to the Hermès boutique in the words of pretty women “you work on commission right? big mistake, huge mistake”
Congratulations. Very pretty. And one of my favorite movies and favorite quotes.

For the thin Perlee owners, do you wear the bracelet 24/7 like the Cartier bracelet? Or do you take it off at night?

I like to keep all of my gold and diamond jewelry on even when I shower and sleep. But I saw vca caring instruction is to take it off. I am a little worried for hard water build up for a delicate piece like this one. After all it is not a cheap item. I have a jewelry cleaning machine at home but I know it’s not good to clean diamonds and gold too often as it can losssn the setting due to micro vibration. How does everyone else take care of their pieces?

BTW, I just recently got mine and it is such a stunning piece to add to my collection. I wear it everyday even when I’m at home and when I look down at my wrist, I feel truly blessed. And I’m not even a bangle person. I am more of a bracelet person.

Attachments

• E79560D4-63C5-4B78-A352-5FF67B8BA423.jpeg
    E79560D4-63C5-4B78-A352-5FF67B8BA423.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 645
For the thin Perlee owners, do you wear the bracelet 24/7 like the Cartier bracelet? Or do you take it off at night?

I like to keep all of my gold and diamond jewelry on even when I shower and sleep. But I saw vca caring instruction is to take it off. I am a little worried for hard water build up for a delicate piece like this one. After all it is not a cheap item. I have a jewelry cleaning machine at home but I know it’s not good to clean diamonds and gold too often as it can losssn the setting due to micro vibration. How does everyone else take care of their pieces?

BTW, I just recently got mine and it is such a stunning piece to add to my collection. I wear it everyday even when I’m at home and when I look down at my wrist, I feel truly blessed. And I’m not even a bangle person. I am more of a bracelet person.
Congratulations. This is such a pretty piece! You are correct. VCA does not recommend wearing it like a Love (24/7) but I do know a couple people who wear their Perlee (original or thin) all the time. However, if I am correct, most of us (I have original size) take it off either in the evening or when home. I think you need to do what you feel is best for you. I haven't heard of diamonds falling out. Personally, I'd be more worried about scratching. Build up of soap, etc. I think could be controlled with regular cleaning care and jewelry maintenance.

Congratulations it’s such a beautiful piece and so easy to stack. I take my bracelet off when I return home. I neither shower or sleep in any VCA bracelets.

I would take it off at night. I do not want to accidentally crush, rollover, bang the bracelet while I am sleeping. Oils, epidermis, dust and dirt build up inside the bracelet, in the diamond setting, on any piece of jewelry worn against your skin. I clean my pave pieces in the ultrasonic once every several weeks. I'm not too worried about the prongs loosening. If something happens, I'll just bring it back to VCA. On a daily basis, I use warm water and Dawn or dishwashing liquid of your choice. I soak in warm water with Dawn for about five minutes, use a very soft toothbrush, and scrub briefly on both sides of the jewelry piece, and rinse with clean water. Keeps the diamonds sparkly and the bracelet clean. In the case of the skinny clover, I would not use the toothbrush on the outside frequently because I would not want to scratch the polished gold. A soft cloth would work. But I would definitely scrub the side of the bracelet, especially the underside of the diamonds.

Reactions: jjgg and lvmon