Sweet Clover

Oh I am glad to hear this. People are always quick to say you need the "biggest" and "most expensive" but that often comes from the people who won't part with their own coin. Don't let them get you twisted - keep liking what you like. This is no "lesser than" item. It's a different design in a series or collection (the Perlee line). Simple as that. And like anything, people have preferences but don't let anyone discourage you. Personally, I know a few ladies who prefer this one to the original for themselves because they find it more flattering to their frame. The right item is the one that makes you happy. Trust me: which ever of the two you choose, you will still be miles above most people. I hope it finds its way on to your (and my :P) wrist soon! xx

This is so well said, thanks again for your input! :P I totally agree with your comment regarding the thinner one flattering the frame better, as that is a main reason for me as well. (I feel the clover ring looks too clunky on me) And I do like how the sweet clover bracelet looks more delicate and understated, as opposed to extra flashy/glam like I previously stated. I'm glad to have gained more clarity on this and will be sure to post pics once I get it :hbeat:

Finally my RG sweet Perlee arrived today. I’m so in love with this bangle. It’s the perfect stacking piece. These are various pics playing around with different combinations

Attachments

• 2481002D-B933-4FF5-9792-77199E8706D9.jpeg
    2481002D-B933-4FF5-9792-77199E8706D9.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 826
  • 0C5929FC-CAB2-476C-B1CE-925A4B8753F6.jpeg
    0C5929FC-CAB2-476C-B1CE-925A4B8753F6.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 834
  • E475D636-688C-4DA3-9686-8B33001061F6.jpeg
    E475D636-688C-4DA3-9686-8B33001061F6.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 802
  • 0F78AB0A-40B8-429E-B74B-1AE656B0FF77.jpeg
    0F78AB0A-40B8-429E-B74B-1AE656B0FF77.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 796
  • BBE02CBC-EBE5-495A-850A-6B642C6FD47B.jpeg
    BBE02CBC-EBE5-495A-850A-6B642C6FD47B.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 775
Welcome, new additions! I only like the perlee clover collection and the alhambra earrings (single alhambra ones with no chain). I absolutely HATE HATE HATE the chains on the other van cleef & arpels necklaces and bracelets. Their chains make the jewelry look SO CHEAP. I refuse to buy most of their jewelry. Yet other people never seem to have an issue with their type of chain; just me. -_-'

Finally my RG sweet Perlee arrived today. I’m so in love with this bangle. It’s the perfect stacking piece. These are various pics playing around with different combinations

Love your stack. Congrats on your new Perlee. Your tennis bracelet is so gorgeous, may I ask if the diamonds are simply round, and how many carats total. I think I love the larger size of the diamonds and the spacing between them. If it’s easier, you can send me the info via private message on here.

Love your stack. Congrats on your new Perlee. Your tennis bracelet is so gorgeous, may I ask if the diamonds are simply round, and how many carats total. I think I love the larger size of the diamonds and the spacing between them. If it’s easier, you can send me the info via private message on here.
Thank you so much. Sent info privately so not to derail topic.

Reactions: marbella8
Yes to this. I think it looks good here. I have say I think I like it minus the JUC but as for the wg I think this looks good! The wg is so beautiful.
Thank you so much @glamourbag! I love my JUC but do feel like it gets in the way of a stack sometimes

Thank you. I am also getting the RG sweet for my stack. It’s perfect stacking piece
Congratulations on your new addition! It looks lovely!

I like it so much better without the JUC which I think the JUC theme does not fit.
I personally think JUC and Clash are super casual in the sense they are just metal bracelets, and I think they take away from the beauty of the 5 motif and Clover. They are competing themes. For me, I would prefer to create different stacks and switch it up vs. piling on all the bracelets and wearing the same stack all the time.

Since you are open to creating a new stack... my two cents if I may... :biggrin:
I would wear your 5 motif GMOP, the WG Classic Clover, and the Love. That would make an great statement, and the alternating gold now works. The thin Perlee will not look the same as there is too much metal, and the thin Perlee looks just like a thin gold bangle with milgrain edges. The Clover is a diamond bangle for sure, you cannot miss it. Plus, you like a bold wrist, and it looks good on you. I do not think the Classic is too thick at all.

So, if you remove those two (JUC, Clash), I think your Love with the pink sapphires looks great and ties in the GMOP with it's pink iridescence. Throw in a bold Clover with big diamonds in the center, and wow! Drool worthy nice bling, not just a big stack, because anyone can throw on all their bracelets and make a big stack. You have a lot of nice pieces, so I'd highlight them more and let them shine.

I also think this new stack of three (5 motif, Classic Clover, Love) will carry you further as you move through life. Hence, I would get the Classic Clover... it is more lasting, commands more of a presence, has more bling, is iconic VCA, and can stand on its own.

That's just my opinion, and I know it's all preference and all VCA is beautiful.
I hope this helps with your decision.
Thank you for this feedback! Believe it or not, my stack has been toned down considerably. I used to stack 3 thin Loves, a Love cuff, a VCA 5 motif, and more! My current stack has been carefully crafted, so I am really trying to minimize while also maximizing impact if that makes any sense. I did go and try on the bracelet again as well as the classic version. I kind of liked both for entirely different looks, so I’m more confused than ever. I think for now adding a bracelet will go on the back burner while I focus on earrings and pendants. Thank you to everyone who offered their opinions!