Sweet Clover

jenaps

O.G.
Apr 26, 2008
@J_love_Chanel posted about a thinner version of the Perlee Clovers line!

If anyone has more info would love to know!

I came across this photo of what it seems like a thinner version of Perlee Clovers bangle and a thinner ring?
Are these new release to come soon? Or have they always been around but I just have never seen until now?? This photo is from VCA site. It was one of many photos under signature bangle page. If these are the new release, I am so excited!

Last edited:
I'm sure I'd like the price better, but I don't think I like how the clovers overlap the beaded edge on the bracelet. Sort of disappointing to me.
Agree. I wonder if it will look good stacked with the regular one given the overlapping diamonds and that there look to be about half the number of clovers as regular. I will wait to see it but I am still thinking to get a second regular one in wg.

I'm sure I'd like the price better, but I don't think I like how the clovers overlap the beaded edge on the bracelet. Sort of disappointing to me.
I agree. Maybe they should have just done it without the clovers, like a thin Signature? Even plain without the signature? I’m still curious to see them in person because some pieces don’t photograph well.

@J_love_Chanel posted about a thinner version of the Perlee Clovers line!

If anyone has anymore info would love to know!

Glad to see that you have started this thread as I would love to know more about these thin versions- both rings and bracelets as more info gets revealed in the future. I agree with many people’s slight disappointment in the design but I am giving VCA a benefit of doubt that it may look much better in real life than the photos-hopefully haha..

I’m hoping the thinner version of the bracelet might be more wearable as the regular one is gorgeous, but to me too heavy for everyday wear. I especially like the ring, because my short and not skinny fingers don’t look good with the thicker ring.
Me too!!! The clover ring is on my wish list but it overpowers my short fingers and make them look even shorter and stubbier!!!