Sweet Clover

Congratulations on adding the ring. Your sweet and looks beautiful stacked with your signature. This was great choice and it looks amazing on you. Have fun wearing and take us some action shots
Thank you @missie1 :heart: Can't wait to see what you decide on the BTF rings and earrings!

Aww thank you @hja okay get ready for more spamming today then :biggrin::hbeat:
@eternallove4bag, looking forward to seeing your colorway and jewel combo today! :P

View attachment 5738615
Went to Paris & did not expect to buy anything until they showed me this - perlee sweet clover in rose gold XS. Love it a lot more than I thought I would!
Hi! May I ask if you still stack your sweet clover with your diamond JUC? I have the sweet bracelet and I'm considering the small diamond JUC as well. I haven't seen many pics of this combo, but this is stunning! Also, I'm a size 16 (small) in the sweet clover - do you think a size 16 JUC would stack well with it? Thank you!!

Hi guys I’m thinking of buying a YG sweet clover perlee bangle or the structured frivole bangle? I need to put full deposit for the frivole bangle so I wanted to hear your thoughts. Another super random option is a JUC necklace. Would love your feedback :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_8139.jpeg
    IMG_8139.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_8227.jpeg
    IMG_8227.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_5981.png
    IMG_5981.png
    147.1 KB · Views: 127
Hi guys I’m thinking of buying a YG sweet clover perlee bangle or the structured frivole bangle? I need to put full deposit for the frivole bangle so I wanted to hear your thoughts. Another super random option is a JUC necklace. Would love your feedback :heart:
They are all great in their own ways, but so different. What factors/functions/emotions are you looking for in your next piece of jewelry? Do you plan to wear it with your Love? (as open Frivole will not pair well with the Love). Do you want a bracelet or necklace specifically, or just looking to add something that you love? Does the frivole cuff fit you well? Do you have a large collection already and want to add a fun piece or do you want a serviceable piece that can be worn form or paired with multiple items and outfits?

Hi all, I have been considering the perlée sweet clovers bangle for quite some time now, but haven't yet pulled the trigger. I was pretty set on the RG version, but WG has been growing on me lately. Since I am only starting to build my WG collection very slowly (and this is also a higher priced creation), I want to make sure I will be able to wear it both by itself and stacking. Would anyone happen to also have the chalcedony 5 motif bracelet and wouldn't mind sharing some stacking mod shots pls? :angel:

Reactions: loren22
Hi all, I have been considering the perlée sweet clovers bangle for quite some time now, but haven't yet pulled the trigger. I was pretty set on the RG version, but WG has been growing on me lately. Since I am only starting to build my WG collection very slowly (and this is also a higher priced creation), I want to make sure I will be able to wear it both by itself and stacking. Would anyone happen to also have the chalcedony 5 motif bracelet and wouldn't mind sharing some stacking mod shots pls? :angel:
Sorry don't have a 5 motif but I'm in the same boat in regards to wanting to mostly wear it alone and occasionally in a small stack.

• Love
Reactions: KittyCattt
Hi,

The sweet is perfect for stacking but doesn’t look that impactful worn alone. If you’re looking for a piece that accommodates both options then the regular Clover is the one. I have both and actually prefer the sweet because I’m a stacker.

Hi,

The sweet is perfect for stacking but doesn’t look that impactful worn alone. If you’re looking for a piece that accommodates both options then the regular Clover is the one. I have both and actually prefer the sweet because I’m a stacker.
Got it - I'll definitely keep that in mind when trying it on in store again next time. Thanks so much for your input!!

I tried on the guilloche bracelet with my sweet clover and it looked amazing - I wish I’d taken pics! I have found some on Instagram though that may help. I like to pair mine with the small JUC but would love to get the Guilloche one day! I also do love how it looks alone ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_7778.png
    IMG_7778.png
    975.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7779.png
    IMG_7779.png
    820.2 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_7705.jpeg
    IMG_7705.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3140.jpeg
    IMG_3140.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 117
I tried on the guilloche bracelet with my sweet clover and it looked amazing - I wish I’d taken pics! I have found some on Instagram though that may help. I like to pair mine with the small JUC but would love to get the Guilloche one day! I also do love how it looks alone ❤️
Oh wow, these are really stunning!! I like how simple the stack is, yet I bet the diamond and guilloche sparkle will literally blind people :lol: I also really like the JUC stack, in fact I think that's one of my favorite stacks! Again so simple and they just fit together!

The nearest store to my home is unfortunately in Vegas, so I'll have to wait until I can travel again to go try these on... I'm trying to figure out if I want the sweet perlee wg or the Hermès kelly wg bangle as my push present :P (currently 7 months pregnant)

Thanks so much again for sharing!!

Oh wow, these are really stunning!! I like how simple the stack is, yet I bet the diamond and guilloche sparkle will literally blind people :lol: I also really like the JUC stack, in fact I think that's one of my favorite stacks! Again so simple and they just fit together!

The nearest store to my home is unfortunately in Vegas, so I'll have to wait until I can travel again to go try these on... I'm trying to figure out if I want the sweet perlee wg or the Hermès kelly wg bangle as my push present :P (currently 7 months pregnant)

Thanks so much again for sharing!!
You are very welcome and congrats on your upcoming arrival!!! Another thing I will add. I haven't tried on the Kelly bangle, however a big reason I chose the sweet clover was because of the fit. I am right in between the Cartier love bracelet size 16 and 17 and the Sweet Clover in size small (16) fits just like a 16.5cm, it's the perfect size for me.

You are very welcome and congrats on your upcoming arrival!!! Another thing I will add. I haven't tried on the Kelly bangle, however a big reason I chose the sweet clover was because of the fit. I am right in between the Cartier love bracelet size 16 and 17 and the Sweet Clover in size small (16) fits just like a 16.5cm, it's the perfect size for me.
Oh good point! I haven't really tried on the kelly bangle that much. I've tried it on before, but I wasn't trying really hard to look at sizing back then. JUC was never really on my radar, but man your yg stack is now imprinted on my mind ha! I guess I'll have quite a few things to try in Vegas next time :P

Reactions: sophiekd
No way our wrist size is quite similar haha!
I don't own a love but 16 was a little restrictive and 17 was a little loose and I also fit sweet clover in small.
I didn't buy it but gotten the signature instead though and I am a 16 for small juc hehe