Sweet Clover

I m considering WG thin Perlee clover to stack in btw my thin (with 6diamonds) & regular RG Love. However there is no ready stock at the boutique for me to try on. Anyone has one & willing to share some modelling shots to help me to decide ?

Thanks in advance.

I m considering WG thin Perlee clover to stack in btw my thin (with 6diamonds) & regular RG Love. However there is no ready stock at the boutique for me to try on. Anyone has one & willing to share some modelling shots to help me to decide ?

Thanks in advance.
I wear my WG thin perlee clover with a WG thin cartier pave (I also have a regular YG love, but I haven't worn it in a while). It's very easy to wear and looks great as a stacker. I didn't like wearing it by itself. I wear a 17 love and M perlee and the sizing isn't exact. The M is a little bit larger than the love and occasionally it will slip right over it.

Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 5.00.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 5.00.08 PM.png

I wear my WG thin perlee clover with a WG thin cartier pave (I also have a regular YG love, but I haven't worn it in a while). It's very easy to wear and looks great as a stacker. I didn't like wearing it by itself. I wear a 17 love and M perlee and the sizing isn't exact. The M is a little bit larger than the love and occasionally it will slip right over it.

View attachment 5630485

View attachment 5630486
Lovely! Thanks for the mod shot!

So many lovely photos on the sweet clover bracelet! :heart: I was just wondering how is the wear and tear of the sweet clover bracelet? Since the diamonds are placed "outside" the perlee, would it damage the diamonds if I wore it daily for a (mostly)desk-job? I know diamonds are almost scratch-proof but just wondering on the bracelet's wear and tear. Any downside to the bracelet? Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Reactions: hhw
So many lovely photos on the sweet clover bracelet! :heart: I was just wondering how is the wear and tear of the sweet clover bracelet? Since the diamonds are placed "outside" the perlee, would it damage the diamonds if I wore it daily for a (mostly)desk-job? I know diamonds are almost scratch-proof but just wondering on the bracelet's wear and tear. Any downside to the bracelet? Thank you in advance for your thoughts.
I've had this bracelet since it first came out and I wear it alot. It still looks perfect. The sweets perlee is definately one of my favorite pieces.