Celine Chitty-chat club!

Hi! I have my eye on the Boston cuir Triomphe in smooth calfskin but I’m hearing this leather is prone to scratches — does anyone have any first hand experience with this leather that they can show some wear/tear pics of over time? Thank you!!!

068B768E-A2DA-4847-A591-D1F8D5962815.png

An update re: Celine spa

Few weeks ago I noticed a sort of scratch/peeling on my Celine micro belt bag that I immediately went to Celine store to ask them to restore my bag. I haven’t used their pampering service yet at that time and was surprised to learn that I would have to pay about 200€ for a the restoring service. I decided to have my bag restored anyway despite the service costing that much. Today I finally went to get my bag after the pampering service and I was pleased to learn they did it for free and fixed the issue I was worried about, in addition to recoloring the corners and shining the hardware, they also smoothed out other scratch I had. Mind you, the bag doesn’t look like new, but almost! They did a great job and best part for free!

I wonder if all Philo designs leave Celine.
Hear me out:

Celine is under LVMH and Philo's new brand will be under LVMH.
Celine has had a turn in aesthetics and becoming more "Rock" since Slimane took over and even "re-editioned" some of her designs. I wonder if by removing them and Philo launching her own line will actually bring back the "Philo aesthetic" on its own.

I am now even more curious for September Launch!

Reactions: ManyMoons
Hi! I have my eye on the Boston cuir Triomphe in smooth calfskin but I’m hearing this leather is prone to scratches — does anyone have any first hand experience with this leather that they can show some wear/tear pics of over time? Thank you!!!

View attachment 5730950
I’m OBSESSED with this bag too but can’t find any reviews!!! tbh it looks scratch-prone but it’s sooooo pretty

16643E5F-0A9F-4B5D-AF78-6B5EB9723A86.jpeg

Long timer lurker here. I’m about to buy a Celine Bucket 16 and I want a long strap for it. Does anyone know how long this ”Long Strap“ is? I can’t see the wood for the trees today.

Also, on the Bucket 16, it says this for the two straps it comes with.
REMOVABLE LEATHER STRAP WITH 20 IN (52 CM) DROP
LEATHER HANDLE WITH 6 IN (16 CM) DROP
Is the size the length of the strap, or how low down the drop is when wearing the purse?

TIA for any and all help.

9303EBD7-EA99-4A23-91B2-CB434B351FDE.png

This is also my dilemma right now.
I just purchased the teen triomphe in black shiny calfskin and the new black leather has a completely different feel. Apparently the black they are now using is slightly less shiny. I prefer this new black leather, it feels more smooth and slightly less rubbery to the touch? So also less chance of fingerprints. I was able to see both in store. SA said they weren’t told when this change was going to happen but it’s very very recent.