Hermès YouTuber?

I just watched the youtuber @MayankBhatter6
I will just say
Mon dieu :shocked: :biggrin:
If anyone goes to watch, get yourself some popcorn, you're in for a treat! But in all seriousness, about 90% of you will probably turn his content off after 5 minutes. It can be quite cringe.

BUT I don’t know I kind of like him lol I watched the videos about his Hermes experience in Paris, some tidbits are interesting and gives you a glimpse of the inner workings behind the orange curtain. But again he’s not for most people.

He is similar to Double Vanilla. There is a layer of desperation, though he is WAY beyond DV, but what you see is what you get. There’s no pretense and I appreciate that.

Anyway he’s back in Paris now. Interested to see how this trip goes for him.

Reactions: carrie8 and LilyLA
Has anyone noticed that Double Vanillas Instagram followers have sky rocketed? I remember she was at around 10-12k followers when I checked her Instagram page back in the fall. Now it’s over 200k- almost at 300k! And it keeps growing by the day. Her engagement hasn’t increased to warrant that growth and it doesn’t match the growth of her YouTube….though her Instagram reels do well. I wonder if she purchased bots? I remember she mentioned losing a brand deal in one of her YouTube videos because the brand remarked her Instagram following was low. Very weird.

• Insightful
Reactions: keodi and Bereal
Has anyone noticed that Double Vanillas Instagram followers have sky rocketed? I remember she was at around 10-12k followers when I checked her Instagram page back in the fall. Now it’s over 200k- almost at 300k! And it keeps growing by the day. Her engagement hasn’t increased to warrant that growth and it doesn’t match the growth of her YouTube….though her Instagram reels do well. I wonder if she purchased bots? I remember she mentioned losing a brand deal in one of her YouTube videos because the brand remarked her Instagram following was low. Very weird.
Her videos came up alot on my TT fyp. She's doing the thing where she goes up to people in paris and asks about their outfit (usually the ones with a H-bag). There was something so cringe about it that I had to click "not-interested in user videos". Most H content creators have turned to rely on TT heavily as the engagement there is much greater than instagram and youtube.

….though her Instagram reels do well.
I think it’s from her reels. Her engagement on them were decent but after one or two in particular took off they’ve basically been skyrocketing from there. She smartly leaned into by consistently uploaded more reels and instagram “rewards” that, e.g., by putting her on people’s explore page like fashion panda mentioned.

If anyone goes to watch, get yourself some popcorn, you're in for a treat! But in all seriousness, about 90% of you will probably turn his content off after 5 minutes. It can be quite cringe.

BUT I don’t know I kind of like him lol I watched the videos about his Hermes experience in Paris, some tidbits are interesting and gives you a glimpse of the inner workings behind the orange curtain. But again he’s not for most people.

He is similar to Double Vanilla. There is a layer of desperation, though he is WAY beyond DV, but what you see is what you get. There’s no pretense and I appreciate that.

Anyway he’s back in Paris now. Interested to see how this trip goes for him.
Haha I was one of the 90% it was mainly cause his cdc was banging too much so the clanking noise was driving me insane.

also your description of Double Vanilla was spot on! I used to not watch her videos cause they seemed so desperate but I will say i was recently recommended her videos on my YouTube algorithm and after not watching her for a year, her videos have gotten a lot better.

Reactions: Daydrmer
I watched DoubleVanilla’s video on her appointment experiences in France and was totally turned off. The desperation was so cringey.
To me she seamed like a 16 y/o with no grasp on reality or how to compose herself. I was shocked and still am when I briefly skip through some of her videos like when she was filming at Versace or Valentino in Milan I think and was praising them and saying "Versace are smart they let me film..." ... addressing the SA. Like when one would say encouraging things to a kid like, good girls eat all of their food and drink their milk... I don't know, even when she interviews people on the street, she comes off as classless. She needs to be a bit more refined. She can absolutely work on it. She seems very naive.

To me she seamed like a 16 y/o with no grasp on reality or how to compose herself. I was shocked and still am when I briefly skip through some of her videos like when she was filming at Versace or Valentino in Milan I think and was praising them and saying "Versace are smart they let me film..." ... addressing the SA. Like when one would say encouraging things to a kid like, good girls eat all of their food and drink their milk... I don't know, even when she interviews people on the street, she comes off as classless. She needs to be a bit more refined. She can absolutely work on it. She seems very naive.
I watched the same video and couldn't stomach her. I think her interview videos are classless as well. Sometimes I think these so called influencers make these luxury brands seems cheap to me.

I watched the same video and couldn't stomach her. I think her interview videos are classless as well. Sometimes I think these so called influencers make these luxury brands seems cheap to me.
She's really cringe, I have to stop watching. But her "what people wear" videos gain a lot of traction... which is kind of sad imo. No one really watches her regular videos. Also she exploits her followers and tries to resell her bags at a huge premium on her own website.

Oh man I just watched Cassie Thorpe's new Birkin reveal and hot damn that 25 Togo in Rouge Sellier is beautiful! Both the leather and the oxblood color are perfect. I'm not into bag reveals in general but I practically drooled on myself when I saw this.
Actually I'm surprised by the color , she tends to wear really bright and flamboyant clothes/shoes/bags. Don't see how this fits in at all

Reactions: starrysky7