Hermès YouTuber?

Don't think it works imo
To me it's a bit odd when someone has such a clear style that is very flamboyant and colorful , but then gets something from Hermes that is so opposite that style . It's like oh it's an Hermes offer, so no discernment or personal style can come into play
I guess we'll see how she styles it for fall/winter....No prespenders can't be chosers I suppose.

I also agree, I didnt like her twilly....and I also don't think that bag needs a twilly either....nor does that go with her style..

If anyone goes to watch, get yourself some popcorn, you're in for a treat! But in all seriousness, about 90% of you will probably turn his content off after 5 minutes. It can be quite cringe.

BUT I don’t know I kind of like him lol I watched the videos about his Hermes experience in Paris, some tidbits are interesting and gives you a glimpse of the inner workings behind the orange curtain. But again he’s not for most people.

He is similar to Double Vanilla. There is a layer of desperation, though he is WAY beyond DV, but what you see is what you get. There’s no pretense and I appreciate that.

Anyway he’s back in Paris now. Interested to see how this trip goes for him.
I started watching him today and just watching him made me wince..he looked pretty sad though he was trying to be funny. I don’t know if he finally did get a bag because I just turned it off. I just can't imagine being that desperate for any bag.

I watched the same video and couldn't stomach her. I think her interview videos are classless as well. Sometimes I think these so called influencers make these luxury brands seems cheap to me.
I agree - many/most "influencers" appear unsophisticated and more like they're trying very hard to portray an artificial lifestyle of taste, wealth and high social status - it must be exhausting.

If a zillion social media starlets are unboxing XYZ handbag/fashion item, that discourages me from being interested in that item very quickly! Who'd want to be that common?

I love Ca$$ie too but I think Rouge Sellier is such an odd color choice for her…it’s really “mature” and I imaging something a lot more vibrant, like her personality.
def have to agree with this though.. i think a lime b25 or a bleu hydra b25 would make more sense for her! if it were a rouge sellier k25 i would side eye a bit since she only likes mini ks.

I'm excited to see how she ends up styling this though!

I dunno…I have a feeling she will wear it a few times and either give it to her mom or sell it on Fashionphile.
def have to agree with this though.. i think a lime b25 or a bleu hydra b25 would make more sense for her! if it were a rouge sellier k25 i would side eye a bit since she only likes mini ks.

I'm excited to see how she ends up styling this though!