Buying off Instagram | Instagram Sellers

Anyone that has bought from timelesslikeaudrey (Australia) what was your experience with duties/customs once you received your package? I'm in Canada but any experience would be helpful. Thanks!

I would also be interested in Feedback.
I purchased from timelesslikeaudrey when X was in the Chanel FB group. She is amazing! This was about 2017 before she moved to Instagram. I’m in the US and didn’t get hit with any taxes or customs. I can’t remember what was declared on the package. X is a total sweetheart and completely professional. She was always quick to respond to my questions. I was anxious because I had a nightmare experience selling/shipping to Canada. From what I’ve seen online, it seems like Canada is tougher to ship to than the USA.

has anyone purchased from orchmelia_ on IG recently? would love to hear some feedback!

She’s been around a long time and is definitely an honest seller.

My experience wasn’t perfect so I will share. She says she had the bag I wanted available and asked for a deposit which I immediately paid. She didn’t get in touch for 2 days and then told me the bag has sold. She asked me to give her a week. I was anxious as the bag then became available to me but I had already committed to her so I waited to follow it through. She didn’t get in touch with me after a week so after another couple of days I messaged her to say It’s become available to me and I’m going to go ahead with my SA. She then messaged saying it’s become available but she needs a few more days. It was a bit of a difficult situation as I wanted to honour my agreement but also I felt that there was a possibility it may not be available again so I asked for refund. She refunded me within a couple of days but was a bit snarky about it which was uncalled for IMO because I only sent her the deposit because she said it was immediately available.

So yes honest because she responded to messages and refunded me straight away but just bear in mind it may take longer for her to procure the item as she’s a personal shopper.

I can highly recommend @justonemorehandbag_ on IG. They also have their own shop and are super nice. They don't seem to get new items in that often like other resellers but the prices are fair and sometimes you can even ask for a small discount :tup:

Has anyone ever bought from cocoapproved? They have a large following but no one close to me has ever bought from them

I can highly recommend @justonemorehandbag_ on IG. They also have their own shop and are super nice. They don't seem to get new items in that often like other resellers but the prices are fair and sometimes you can even ask for a small discount :tup:

Has anyone ever bought from cocoapproved? They have a large following but no one close to me has ever bought from them
I’ve bought from cocoapproved! They’re reputable, and I would buy from them again.