Buying off Instagram | Instagram Sellers

Anyone bought from
that.collection2?
Hello hello,

I recently purchased a 21C from that.collection2. I had a wonderful experience. She is quite transparent with both the condition of the bag, risk of shipping the bag, and the hiccups that may occur with wire transferring via wise. I had several other instagram resellers vouch for her since its quite a small community of resellers. It took a while to get enough information to finally commit to the purchase but I would buy again. Still looking for a reasonably priced series 1-3 milk tea lambskin medium CF GHW.

I would like to share my positive experience with globalluxcloset

I've been searching for the 2016 cruise gold pixel effect medium classic for so long now...the last I saw it was on Opulent Habits a year or two ago, and I missed out on that one. I've been kicking myself ever since.

A friend of mine linked me to globalluxcloset's instagram to show me another item, and I spotted the bag I've been searching for....the 16c gold pixel effect medium classic!!! I just about lost my mind. I immediately messaged globalluxcloset, and said I was interested in the bag. She sent me soooo many pictures and videos, which made me feel very comfortable knowing that the bag was truly in pristine, brand new condition.

One thing that she says upfront is she does NOT accept PayPal, so if that is something that you cannot move past, then she is not the seller for you. I always caution buyers to be very careful with sellers that do not accept PayPal G&S, because the buyer doesn't really have any recourse, but globalluxcloset had a lot of good reviews and a good reputation so I felt very safe going forward. I sent a deposit for the bag via TransferWise, and paid for the remainder via TransferWise approximately a week later.

After I paid the remainder, she shipped the bag to me and I received it three days later via DHL (with signature). It was packaged securely, was exactly as described/listed/represented, and I am incredibly happy with it!!

I highly, highly recommend globalluxcloset. She is incredibly professional, kind, patient, honest, transparent, and goes above and beyond. Also her items are priced incredibly well! :heart:

I have just seen your post and it made me laugh as that was my bag that I sold through Globalluxcloset…
And i was the person who bought the bag from opulent habits! I never used the bag at all (just admired it A LOT) so it was indeed brand new and pristine! One of the most beautiful bags I have ever seen ❤️

I have not purchased from these but I have been following, Splendour_lux and diamondquilting for some time now. They are both registered companies in Singapore and are legit. They always have great bags available at fair prices.

I second Lovelotsluxury! Just have to be quick about dming them, if you see something you like. Their stuff sells like hotcakes.
Hi @lunabear101 curious to know how you were able to find out that diamondquilting is a registered company?

I've not been able to find much on google. I am eyeing a few bags from her but am hesitant to purchase since she doesn't accept paypal but prefers Wise which offers no buyer protection.

I do like Georgia from Redeluxe, but a couple things concern me:

1.) Something makes me feel like people from the brand wear the bags out that they're selling. I actually bought a bag from them after seeing that someone modeled it (which is fine) but then it arrived it smelled strongly of women's perfume. I've also seen Georgia wear items out and then Redeluxe says they're available on the website. It makes me wonder if they're selling the exact item she took out for coffee and on her trips. I know they're mostly preloved items, but for such crazy prices, I'm not a fan of feeling like people from the business snuck out to coffee with items on the shelf.

2.) There are items that seem really difficult to come by and if it sells out and you ask them, they'll say they have another that they'll get in a few days.. I'm not sure how many times I can believe it.

3.) If you're selling to them, they say that they just bought several of the same bag as justification for giving a lower quote, but something tells me that's not true because they have the same bags sitting on the website for months.

I could definitely be reading into it too much, but it turned me off from the business quite a bit. And I haven't heard anything like this from others which surprises me. That being said, they're legit and incredibly nice.
THIS! I also felt like people from the brand wear the bags they’re selling and that feels wrong to me and just unprofessional. Feels like the business is taking advantage of the situation and it’s not right

Just purchased from laulayluxury (Copenhagen based) and she is absolutely fantastic! I have been following the instagram for a while but I love that everything is listed on a proper website, prices are fair and not silly (unlike a lot of resellers at the moment) and the thing I love the most is the honesty. The item was exactly as described with receipt and it was shipped the same day. Arrived perfectly packaged and super fast via DHL. The owner is very responsive too via DM on instagram. Breath of fresh air! I have already made a second purchase.