Official Faure le Page Thread

Did you get your package today? What’s the gift?:biggrin::wave:
Edit:
I just got the package and the free gift is a tassel! I didn't get a color that matched my order which is kind of a bummer, but it is very nice! I got a blue tote and the tassel is gray and yellow.

I didn't get it! And the DHL page is erroring out so I'm not sure what's going on. I will report back as soon as I figure it out!

Last edited:
Writing a new post now that I've unpacked the bag. It is undeniably great quality and I love the feel and weight of the canvas and the reinforced corners. I am surprised at how muted the color is versus how it looked in all of the images I saw online. I thought it would be a lot more blue vs navy. That alone might mean it's going back since I was looking for something just a bit more lively. I've put it in my home office so I can look at it today and see if it grows on me.

Writing a new post now that I've unpacked the bag. It is undeniably great quality and I love the feel and weight of the canvas and the reinforced corners. I am surprised at how muted the color is versus how it looked in all of the images I saw online. I thought it would be a lot more blue vs navy. That alone might mean it's going back since I was looking for something just a bit more lively. I've put it in my home office so I can look at it today and see if it grows on me.
Yeah. All the FLP colors are more subdued/muted but I prefer that for my neutral color wardrobe. You might like the Goyard colors which are bright and vibrant.

Btw- Did they send a gift? I’m wondering if it’s worth ordering something now or wait they offer free shipping again.

Yeah. All the FLP colors are more subdued/muted but I prefer that for my neutral color wardrobe. You might like the Goyard colors which are bright and vibrant.

Btw- Did they send a gift? I’m wondering if it’s worth ordering something now or wait they offer free shipping again.
They did send a gift--a tassel! Sorry, I edited my post above to add in the gift info and it was hard to catch. The tassel was a nice thought, but it didn't match the bag I ordered which was kind of a bummer.

I’m getting the LE coral pink Saga City 18 for the holidays. It’s not a winter color but I will be spending a couple of months in FL and then it will be spring/summer after that.

I’m not sure if I am a fan of the wrapped handles so I am going to keep my eye out for pink/yellow Twillies.

Reactions: Mlle Kat