Special Orders

Please excuse my ignorance...I'm looking for a RG

Vintage Alhambra bracelet, 5 motifs​

When I called customer service they said there are none in the US and she put me on a waitlist. Is this a piece that I would need to special order, MTO, etc? Should I get on a list with my local boutique as well and if so would I need to pay a 30% deposit. Or is just being on the customer service waitlist good enough? Thank you for your input!

I got WG/onyx Sweet Alhambra. I'll have to get a picture. They're super cute and dainty and go really well with my Magic WG/onyx MTO earrings and Sweet pave earrings. I got a Magic BTF approved and started. It is a combination of the pave on the large clover and onyx on the smaller clover. I also got a RG 5 motif with alternating hammered and pave. I love doing SO's but I think I want to start moving more into the high collections and save my coins for a custom zipper.
Did you every post a pic of this???? I love onyx and have never seem it in sweet alhambra!

Please excuse my ignorance...I'm looking for a RG

Vintage Alhambra bracelet, 5 motifs​

When I called customer service they said there are none in the US and she put me on a waitlist. Is this a piece that I would need to special order, MTO, etc? Should I get on a list with my local boutique as well and if so would I need to pay a 30% deposit. Or is just being on the customer service waitlist good enough? Thank you for your input!
The solid rose gold 5 motif is a regular stock piece. It and many other regular stock pieces have been sold out and are slowly being restocked. But because there are waiting lists, it may be awhile until they are just available in boutiques to buy from the showcases. So absolutely connect with a SA in a boutique and ask if you need to place a deposit (or full price) to ensure that you will actually get one. Hopefully it won't be a long wait!

Reactions: **Ann**
Anyone know if you can MTO the Sweet Alhambra 6 motif hammered bracelet in yg or if that’s an SO? Thanks!
Either way you'd have to make an order and have the $85k spending record if you are in the US. The only approved order list that I have seen has vintage and magic size pieces on it. All variations carry a 30%+ extra charge.

It really is a shame VCA doesn't offer all of these popular items as regular stock in all three metals!

The solid rose gold 5 motif is a regular stock piece. It and many other regular stock pieces have been sold out and are slowly being restocked. But because there are waiting lists, it may be awhile until they are just available in boutiques to buy from the showcases. So absolutely connect with a SA in a boutique and ask if you need to place a deposit (or full price) to ensure that you will actually get one. Hopefully it won't be a long wait!
I did end up putting at 30% deposit down at a boutique so fingers crossed!

My SO RG GMOP finally came after 5 months. I wish they made more stone options in RG. I now need to SO the onyx rg combination so it will be here by Christmas
This is EXACTLY the combination I want to have. I have already the white mother of pearl bracelet in yellow gold and I really wanted to see how it would look with a grey mother of pearl in rose gold. So thank you very much for your pictures !

• Love
Reactions: missie1