Special Orders

I really wasnā€™t sure how this would turn outā€¦ so happy that itā€™s just beautiful! Chalcedony with hammered rose gold (somehow coming off more YG in the photo here, but IRL itā€™s lovely pink, which makes the look extra soft and feminine).
View attachment 6004548
So stunning!! šŸ˜ I love chalcedony and think it looks amazing with YG or RG, to soften the look.

Reactions: chiaoapple
I really wasnā€™t sure how this would turn outā€¦ so happy that itā€™s just beautiful! Chalcedony with hammered rose gold (somehow coming off more YG in the photo here, but IRL itā€™s lovely pink, which makes the look extra soft and feminine).
View attachment 6004548
So very, very lovely. The RG really makes the Chalcedony pop. You and @nicole0612 share a wonderful vision and will make a statement whenever you wear your pieces.

• Love
Reactions: nicole0612
I was wondering if the calculation for a special/made to order 10 motif WG guilloche necklace would be $15,795 USD? Half of the cost of a 20 with a 30% markup. I found the 20 to be kind of heavy and want a necklace to match my earrings

I was wondering if the calculation for a special/made to order 10 motif WG guilloche necklace would be $15,795 USD? Half of the cost of a 20 with a 30% markup. I found the 20 to be kind of heavy and want a necklace to match my earrings
I bet that would be close. I would start with $11,300 as the current retail of the YG guilloche 10 motif and to be conservative tack on 40%, which gets you $15,820. If youā€™re lucky it will be slightly lower. But to be mentally ready I would round up to $16k. WG usually has more of a markup than other golds. Iā€™ve paid between 35-40% mark up on my WG SOs. It has not been consistent for me. But itā€™s been a few years since Iā€™ve done an SO, so things may have changed.
And with the price increase coming, youā€™ll need to factor that in as well. So I would say $16k thereabouts.

I bet that would be close. I would start with $11,300 as the current retail of the YG guilloche 10 motif and to be conservative tack on 40%, which gets you $15,820. If youā€™re lucky it will be slightly lower. But to be mentally ready I would round up to $16k. WG usually has more of a markup than other golds. Iā€™ve paid between 35-40% mark up on my WG SOs. It has not been consistent for me. But itā€™s been a few years since Iā€™ve done an SO, so things may have changed.
And with the price increase coming, youā€™ll need to factor that in as well. So I would say $16k thereabouts.
You mind as well but 2 x 5 motif WGG bracelet to make 10 motif necklace which would only cost $6100 x 2 = $12200! You also can lengthen the bracelets also!

Reactions: spaul