Special Orders

Here you go, note that the chalcedony RG is an error and should be chalcedony WG. Also note that in the USA, currently MTO requires the spending history approval as well as of earlier this month.

View attachment 5574115
Are these all MTO? If they are, there’s no additional fee for them right? (Sorry for the noob question). I really like the GMOP, but the diamond alternating bracelet isn’t in my forecast. And all my pieces are all YG so I was contemplating that as an option as well.

Are these all MTO? If they are, there’s no additional fee for them right? (Sorry for the noob question). I really like the GMOP, but the diamond alternating bracelet isn’t in my forecast. And all my pieces are all YG so I was contemplating that as an option as well.
MTO is about 30-35% higher than the standard line available in the boutique. For example, I ordered the MTO white gold onyx vintage earrings, and they were about 35% more than than the yellow gold onyx vintage earrings.

Correct. MTO is what is in that pre-approved book. SO is something custom outside of the book. Review and approval (or rejection) of SOs can be quite some time, and mine took weeks to months to hear back on the decision.
Is there a way to find out what is in the book? For example, what about a twenty motif onyx or gray mop with rose gold. Would that be mto or so?

Is there a way to find out what is in the book? For example, what about a twenty motif onyx or gray mop with rose gold. Would that be mto or so?
Here is the chart again for MTO. However, note that in the USA currently MTO is no different practically than SO (requires approval/purchase level history). Both necklaces you mentioned are MTO. Hopefully soon they will be available again as preapproved.

C726BC1A-2265-4464-9FE2-341F0A6CB22B.jpeg

Do you know if your SA checked to see if you qualified for SO or just decided that themselves?
I had an SO approved and paid for a couple months ago and just requested 2 more recently. My SA said he put in for quotes from Paris. I am curious who is screening clients - SA or Paris.

Congrats on your SOs!! Did you recent 2 get approved yet?

Since we do not have a VCA in my state, I have a SA/CA with their online boutique - she has always been helpful.
Last year she connected me to a SA/CA in Las Vegas so I could receive a piece in time for my birthday (online boutique and physical boutiques have different inventories).

I asked the Las Vegas advisor about a SO. She is the one who informed me I do not meet the requirements for a SO. She let me know within minutes; it would have been past midnight in Paris when I asked her, so she likely screened me herself.

My online/phone advisor has previously mentioned getting approval form Paris on some prior orders.
I did reach out to hear regarding a SO but have not heard back yet.

Congrats on your SOs!! Did you recent 2 get approved yet?

Since we do not have a VCA in my state, I have a SA/CA with their online boutique - she has always been helpful.
Last year she connected me to a SA/CA in Las Vegas so I could receive a piece in time for my birthday (online boutique and physical boutiques have different inventories).

I asked the Las Vegas advisor about a SO. She is the one who informed me I do not meet the requirements for a SO. She let me know within minutes; it would have been past midnight in Paris when I asked her, so she likely screened me herself.

My online/phone advisor has previously mentioned getting approval form Paris on some prior orders.
I did reach out to hear regarding a SO but have not heard back yet.
Thx. It does sound like the SAs are doing their own screening. I also assume it is easier if you work with one SA. I purchase with multiple SAs but I have a main one I try to buy from.
No I have not heard back as it has only been a week. It was at least 4-5 weeks last time to hear back Paris would make it and then it still took a few more weeks to get a price so I could pay and proceed. Then Paris said 10 months to make. Clearly Paris is backed up….or they are taking some Hermes strategy…