Your Hermès in action!

Trying to use my B30 in Nata more. Beautiful bag, but definitely need to get twillies. Seeing my SA today. Not really a fan of twillies. Hopefully I'll find something I like. Wish me luck. Maybe I'll drop a hint that I need a Gold on Gold Birkin or Sellier Kelly to match the Orans and belt. Wait a minute...I'm on Ban Island. Nevermind.

View attachment 5586521

View attachment 5586522
AAaahhh that outfit is so lovely and you wear everything so well. LOVE the orange shirt, and the way the Nata B compliments and does not clash or "match" (as in matchy matchy). A gold/gold B would be much less impactful in this case, IMHO.

FYI I suffer the same fears about carrying a light colored bag (Parchemin B30). My SA literally wrinkled her nose at the concept of twillies on the handles. "Just wear it. If you have to replace the handles later so be it." I had to laugh, but seriously I gave up on the twillies (which doesn't prevent me from buying them and then selling them when I fail miserably to tie them lol)

AAaahhh that outfit is so lovely and you wear everything so well. LOVE the orange shirt, and the way the Nata B compliments and does not clash or "match" (as in matchy matchy). A gold/gold B would be much less impactful in this case, IMHO.

FYI I suffer the same fears about carrying a light colored bag (Parchemin B30). My SA literally wrinkled her nose at the concept of twillies on the handles. "Just wear it. If you have to replace the handles later so be it." I had to laugh, but seriously I gave up on the twillies (which doesn't prevent me from buying them and then selling them when I fail miserably to tie them lol)
You are right about the gold/gold B being less impactful. I just want one. Lol. It would be a good everyday low maintenance bag. You got me seriously re-thinking the twillies. I have them on my Dior book tote and D-lite bags and they always move around and I have to re-tie them. Maybe because they are fabric bags?

Blueberry had a blast picking out new wedding bands for DH and me since we’ve outgrown our original wedding bands :giggle:View attachment 5584196View attachment 5584194View attachment 5584195View attachment 5584197
Blueberry has excellent taste! Congrats and best wishes for many more :smile:
@fabdiva , you rock the nata 30B. I think it’s far more fabulous on you than gold on gold
@audreylita , such a cutie!
@WingNut , I agree with you in general re the twillies, but it’s your parchemin birdie . . . .

Last edited:

Oh, BTW the orange shirt is on sale now at Mango.com. Love it.

Trying to use my B30 in Nata more. Beautiful bag, but definitely need to get twillies. Seeing my SA today. Not really a fan of twillies. Hopefully I'll find something I like. Wish me luck. Maybe I'll drop a hint that I need a Gold on Gold Birkin or Sellier Kelly to match the Orans and belt. Wait a minute...I'm on Ban Island. Nevermind.

View attachment 5586521

View attachment 5586522

You look great! Hope you get something good!

Ban Island?? Where is that?? Never heard of it. Sounds like a horrible place... :lol:

View attachment 5586521

View attachment 5586522
I love seeing your photos! You have a great sense of style and a smile that lights up a room. Your wonderful smile just spreads joy!

View attachment 5586521

View attachment 5586522
Your smile is so beautiful! Love your style!

• Love
Reactions: highend and fabdiva
Your smile is so beautiful! Love your style!
Thank you so much. You're so kind!

I love seeing your photos! You have a great sense of style and a smile that lights up a room. Your wonderful smile just spreads joy!
What a sweet thing to say. Thank you! That makes my day.

You look great! Hope you get something good!

Ban Island?? Where is that?? Never heard of it. Sounds like a horrible place... :lol:
You're right! It's a horrible place with an exceptional shoe department. Lol.