Hermès CHYPRE sandals

I finally managed to score a pair of black Chypre sandals.
Talking for the European out there I am sure like me you were seing only one size or two max usually not bigger then 38.
I did keep open the French and belgium website. I realize that France stock then to be different. Other countries will have the exact same stock.
This morning around 9am I did research on google hermes Chypre looking at the picture. After browsing a few pictures I saw black and white. Belgium website but even if you are in Spain you can order. For the white 2 small sizes but black all available. And they appear on the proper website like 30 minutes later with quite a few size sold out. I assume quite a few peoples where aware of that the reason why impossible to buy when on the sandals page.

I have the gold chypre and the black I was able swipe online real quick. My SA just called the other day and said they have my size in stock. I love mine so much I’m going to go get the one from store as a back up. Just wanted to make sure I won’t be turned back because I hit my “quota” of 2 already.

Reactions: rose80
I have the gold chypre and the black I was able swipe online real quick. My SA just called the other day and said they have my size in stock. I love mine so much I’m going to go get the one from store as a back up. Just wanted to make sure I won’t be turned back because I hit my “quota” of 2 already.
If you were talking about Chypre shearling I can understand but leather you don’t need. Hermès leather is great quality don’t see how you could ruined a pair we are not talking about oran that you will wear every day during spring/summer.Your SA will see that you bought them online. I am not seing that in a mean way but if I will be the SA in question I won’t sell them to you. Those are very popular a lot of peoples are waiting to get they first pair. So if peoples start to bought in double.. Just my honest opinion.

Last edited:
I just bought three online (different colors) and received all three pairs so you should be fine!

Reactions: Blueaphire86
Are your feet on the wide side? I’m a 39 in Birkenstocks too but with wider feet and I don’t know if the all black leather and/or beige sable chypre will work in 39. I have 40 in the shearling and fit 39 in the oran

I do have a narrow foot. I should specify the 39 is in the Chypre Shearling. In the normal leather I definitely need 39,5 or 40. Hope this helps.

I managed to score these yesterday by pure luck with a SA from a different store I’ve never met / been too before. So so so happy!!! I’ve been wanting them forever but no luck until yesterday

(Don’t have a photo yet but this is them for reference, photo taken from Instagram)

View attachment 5438380

That is my picture :smile:
I am quite happy I got these early on. Perfect for autumn.

Has anyone been able to score a pair online Europe based ? At this point thinking it is impossible !
I saw it Chypre in gold coming in stock one size 38 by curiousity attempted to put it in basket out of stock.
They restock like twice a week one pair ridiculous..
Yes I just scored two pairs on the EU website. It's possible with patience! There were a lot available online last week in three different color ways and just arrived home today.