Hermès CHYPRE sandals

Yes those! I love them. I’m actually in Manchester and the availability is so bad. I was so lucky to get my white, then the black which I exchanged for. I was hoping they would be appear online.

I think they were online for a while a few months back as I was checking religiously, but unfortunately sold out now I think. I know London stores are now stocking the new Red suede and Dark Green suede ones.

I finally managed to get a pair!! I ordered them in the store and they should be delivered to me on Monday. I got the white ones in a size 38, I really hope they fit Usually I am a 37.
Great! I’m sure they will be fine.
I think they were online for a while a few months back as I was checking religiously, but unfortunately sold out now I think. I know London stores are now stocking the new Red suede and Dark Green suede ones.
yes, I do remember seeing them online a few months ago but at the time I only wanted black. Not a fan of the red and dark green. Hope they bring out some more neutral colours.

Sorry for this question, but could anyone please explain the difference between the women / men chypre? Thanks a lot :smile:

I just tried on a pair of men's chypre last weekend - the design appears to be the same (at least I couldn't tell the difference), and while the length could've worked, it was VERY wide. I don't have particularly wide feet, so they were kinda swimming in them. Back to patiently waiting for my (women's) size to come in. :sleepy:

Thanks a lot for this answer. I ask because I ordered the men's version in size 41 in the online store. But I got the 40 and it falls out really narrow and small and is almost too small for me with my size 39 in the Oran. But there is also no delivery bill or similar, where I could understand which model I received.

I finally managed to get a pair!! I ordered them in the store and they should be delivered to me on Monday. I got the white ones in a size 38, I really hope they fit Usually I am a 37.
Thought I had posted here. My SA found the white ones in a 38. I am a 38 oran and chanel espadrille; 37.5 ballet flat; 37 or 37.5 Manolo. They were the right size (I like a little extra length in my sandals) but I passed bc I preferred my black soled puffer birkenstock collaborations, size 37. Plus, DH has the black ones, and I didn’t feel like matching lol. However, I really love the Bleu canard, so may end up with a pair of that color.

Reactions: springandsummer
Hi, I wear a 39 in Orans, have a 40 in the rose shearling Chypre. I have a some room in the 40s. Also I wear a womens US 8.5-9 in most shoes. I want the beige sable and the plain black leather Chypre in womens and I’m curious if you all think a 39 would fit me?

Hi, I wear a 39 in Orans, have a 40 in the rose shearling Chypre. I have a some room in the 40s. Also I wear a womens US 8.5-9 in most shoes. I want the beige sable and the plain black leather Chypre in womens and I’m curious if you all think a 39 would fit me?
My true size is a 38 and I’m a 38 in the Orans (the length of these fitting snugly on me) and the best fit for me in the Chypre is a 38 too. I feel they’re true to size for people with narrow feet. I initially got the white ones in a 39 and my feet were swimming in them. They were way too wide and too long. The black ones I’ve just bought in a 38 are a perfect fit lengthwise but still a little wide. My feet are extremely narrow. If your shearling ones have room in them I think a 39 would be the perfect fit for you.

I’m keen to know if anyone in the UK has got their hands on a pair recently, particularly anyone in Manchester, as I’d love to get a beige sable pair. I’ve been told it’s a case of asking in the boutique daily and that the Chypre don’t even get chance to hit the shop floor, as they are snapped up immediately. I was so lucky the SA reserved a pair for me as they’re not allowed to do that anymore. I don’t go into the city centre often, so it’s not an option for me to keep checking if they have any.

Last edited: