Hermes in Toronto

Hey TO Hermes! I’m newer to the brand and was looking to make an appointment with an SA in store but can’t seem to find the option to online. Do you have to have a relationship with an SA to get appointments? Will I need to just walk in? Hoping to shop for a Kelly/Gamma belt or Oron sandals and learn about leather options for Birkin / Kelly. Thanks in advanced:smile:

Reactions: Bereal
Hey TO Hermes! I’m newer to the brand and was looking to make an appointment with an SA in store but can’t seem to find the option to online. Do you have to have a relationship with an SA to get appointments? Will I need to just walk in? Hoping to shop for a Kelly/Gamma belt or Oron sandals and learn about leather options for Birkin / Kelly. Thanks in advanced:smile:
I suggest just walking in and waiting for the next available SA. If you like the SA, then you can exchange contact info.

Hi everyone!
Ive been thinking for quite some time and have decided to start my Hermes Toronto journey. I have an appointment booked with a relatively new SA. Wondering if y’all can help give some pointers on the first meet and things I should be aware of on this journey. Thanks!

Hi everyone!
Ive been thinking for quite some time and have decided to start my Hermes Toronto journey. I have an appointment booked with a relatively new SA. Wondering if y’all can help give some pointers on the first meet and things I should be aware of on this journey. Thanks!
Just be pleasant and honest ..show an interest in the brand as a whole.

I would think because you used your Apple Pay (linked to your credit card information) they think your friends profile is yours. You could try and call again to sort it out but if buying on your friends profile, it should be her payment information. Otherwise they may think you are a reseller

Oh I thought buying online has no limit for bag purchasing? How come bought a bag in April, cannot buy another one in May? I thought only in store has a limit per year and that has nothing to do with online order, no?

Oh I thought buying online has no limit for bag purchasing? How come bought a bag in April, cannot buy another one in May? I thought only in store has a limit per year and that has nothing to do with online order, no?
From what my SA shared the last time I asked this question… the online and store share the same limit. If you purchase a Picotin online that takes away from your in store profile as well. If you purchased 3 bags in store and you try to buy a 4th online your order will be cancelled.

Hello all!
Has anyone who started their H journey beginning of this year gotten a quota bag yet? It will give me some hope Atleast if I know someone did lol. I started back in December and still no phone call yet.

five months?? In TO? I think you have a much longer wait ahead. There is no stock and a lot of long time clients that are waiting for bags.

Hi everyone!
I just begin my H journey and am very confused with their spending rules speaking to different SAs. My SA doesn't seem to care if I buy products through her. She will always ask me to just come to the store and speak to any available SA. At the same time, she encourages me to purchase items online instead of in store. I have spoke to another SA (as my SA was not available at the time and they do not take appointments anymore), she told me that buying instore and online are the same but a little different. But she did not specify the difference. She indeed make sure I know that going in person is better than buying online. Has anyone had similar experience? I'm so confuse here.

Hi everyone!
I just begin my H journey and am very confused with their spending rules speaking to different SAs. My SA doesn't seem to care if I buy products through her. She will always ask me to just come to the store and speak to any available SA. At the same time, she encourages me to purchase items online instead of in store. I have spoke to another SA (as my SA was not available at the time and they do not take appointments anymore), she told me that buying instore and online are the same but a little different. But she did not specify the difference. She indeed make sure I know that going in person is better than buying online. Has anyone had similar experience? I'm so confuse here.
Same boat as you. I had two SA told me the same thing, that if I see something available online, “get it”.

Hi everyone!
I would look for a new SA. I only shop with My SA (though appointments). She has only ever told me to purchase one thing online (a book). Everything else I purchase through her (even if its only available online, she will order it for me). If you are looking for a quota bag, having an SA and shopping through them is important.

Reactions: Bereal
I would look for a new SA. I only shop with My SA (though appointments). She has only ever told me to purchase one thing online (a book). Everything else I purchase through her (even if its only available online, she will order it for me). If you are looking for a quota bag, having an SA and shopping through them is important.

Yes, I was thinking about that too. It's just hard finding a good SA. It almost seems like that the random SAs I get when I do walk-in visits are more glad to help me. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not their client, so they have no pressure of getting me the items that I want.

Yes, I was thinking about that too. It's just hard finding a good SA. It almost seems like that the random SAs I get when I do walk-in visits are more glad to help me. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not their client, so they have no pressure of getting me the items that I want.
It really is hard finding a good SA. If you get along with a particular SA I would ask if they would take you on as a regular client.

Hi everyone!
Usually, if you are after a QB, your SA will stress out how important "loyalty" is to her. She would usually say that she prefers you to ask her first before buying elsewhere. Next time you see this SA, ask her if she is still taking new clients and if she would help you get the QB (assuming you are after one of course) you have been dreaming of.

• Insightful
Reactions: skylover83