Hermes in Toronto

Yes - it makes sense. I have shopped at boutiques in the US and Europe and still find I get the best service in Toronto. Happy shopping! I'm sure you will love all the items you get. One of my favourite maisons is Beauty. The makeup brushes, blush, bronzer, and highlighters are a joy to use and I highly recommend them.

hi everyone,

i'm new to H, but long time admirer. i've shopped mostly with louis vuitton, was a client of a store director for years before they left. how is the H experience in toronto? is it worth starting my journey here? or should i consider starting it in the states? i am canadian and live in toronto, so shopping in toronto would be the most ideal. however, i want to build a life long relationship with the brand and don't want it to be a headache, but rather enjoyable.
I have always had a pleasant experience when visiting the Toronto boutique. I usually go first thing in the morning before the crowds get there. Weekdays are the best. If you live in Toronto and have no current plans on moving then I would think that being local would be an advantage for you. Regular shopping trips to the store would be realistically possible. So far, the store in the states cannot see your Canadian profile and vice versa. This may change in the future. I shop wherever is convenient for me so I have a healthy profile on both sides of the border. (I am also not waiting for any K/Bs FYI.) There are also certain items that have never reached the Canadian market because the stores never ordered them and vice versa. It sounds like you want a lifelong relationship so I say forget everything you have read and just shop freely buying what you love. Thinking too hard about the rules gives me a headache 🤕.

April displays
- Mini Verrou Chaine in Vert Criquet Ostrich PMBHW
- Mini Bolide in Lime Matte Porosus Crocodile PHW
- Bolide 25 in Nata Epsom with Lime / Bleu Indigo Strap PHW
- Picotin 18 Eclat Gris Neve / Vert Comics
- Constance 18 in Céleste Epsom PHW
- Kelly 25 Sellier in New Bleu Jean Epsom GHW
- Picotin 22 in New Bleu Jean Clemence GHW
- Lindy 30 in New Bleu Jean Clemence GHW
- Evelyne PM in Bleu Pâle Clemence GHW
- Garden Party 36 in Electrique Motif Print PHW
- Cheval Picto Card Holders (one regular, one exotic)
- H Sellier Card Holders
- 4 Constance Slim Wallets (1 in Exotic Vert Cyprès Niloticus Lizard)

Attachments

• IMG_7182.jpeg
    IMG_7182.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7161.jpeg
    IMG_7161.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7170.jpeg
    IMG_7170.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_7171.jpeg
    IMG_7171.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_7189.jpeg
    IMG_7189.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7160.jpeg
    IMG_7160.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_7146.jpeg
    IMG_7146.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_7153.jpeg
    IMG_7153.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_7156.jpeg
    IMG_7156.jpeg
    210.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_7178.jpeg
    IMG_7178.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_7177.jpeg
    IMG_7177.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7181.jpeg
    IMG_7181.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
April displays
- H Sellier Card Holders
WOW.. jealous of the lucky person who will get the Kelly !!

Reactions: themk888
April Displays Part 2
Along with a K25 Sellier in Ostrich GHW with a Kelly Twilly Charm in Fauve Tadelakt GHW

Attachments

• IMG_7145.jpeg
    IMG_7145.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_7154.jpeg
    IMG_7154.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_7162.jpeg
    IMG_7162.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_7184.jpeg
    IMG_7184.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_7191.jpeg
    IMG_7191.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7159.jpeg
    IMG_7159.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7190.jpeg
    IMG_7190.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 102
I have always had a pleasant experience when visiting the Toronto boutique. I usually go first thing in the morning before the crowds get there. Weekdays are the best. If you live in Toronto and have no current plans on moving then I would think that being local would be an advantage for you. Regular shopping trips to the store would be realistically possible. So far, the store in the states cannot see your Canadian profile and vice versa. This may change in the future. I shop wherever is convenient for me so I have a healthy profile on both sides of the border. (I am also not waiting for any K/Bs FYI.) There are also certain items that have never reached the Canadian market because the stores never ordered them and vice versa. It sounds like you want a lifelong relationship so I say forget everything you have read and just shop freely buying what you love. Thinking too hard about the rules gives me a headache 🤕.
i do want a b35 and mini kelly at some point. but for me it's beyond just wanting the bags. i've been into fashion my whole life and enjoy it. for me, like i said hermes was always seen as the creme de la creme. i never had the financial means to spend there. well, in my head, that's how i've seen it. i've shopped with louis predominately. but for me luxury was always fostering a relationship that is life long, which i've fostered with louis. but there there is such a energy around hermes that always scared me, so i've never brought myself to begin fostering that relationship. for me, i have list of things i've been wanting, just never brought myself to making that move. i do plan in staying toronto, i'm born and raised here and cemented my roots here. i just didn't want to start my journey to only feel shut out if that makes sense?

April displays
- H Sellier Card Holders
Are all the SLGs behind the glass for display only or are they available for purchase? Thanking in advance!

Reactions: themk888
i do want a b35 and mini kelly at some point. but for me it's beyond just wanting the bags. i've been into fashion my whole life and enjoy it. for me, like i said hermes was always seen as the creme de la creme. i never had the financial means to spend there. well, in my head, that's how i've seen it. i've shopped with louis predominately. but for me luxury was always fostering a relationship that is life long, which i've fostered with louis. but there there is such a energy around hermes that always scared me, so i've never brought myself to begin fostering that relationship. for me, i have list of things i've been wanting, just never brought myself to making that move. i do plan in staying toronto, i'm born and raised here and cemented my roots here. i just didn't want to start my journey to only feel shut out if that makes sense?
I totally understand what you are saying. I would not say I am a big spender at all and Toronto is not my home store. Having said that, the SAs have always been friendly, patient and helpful and never once made me feel like I didn’t belong. I am always honest and upfront that I am only in town temporarily and each visit has always been professional. I too was unsure about Toronto at first but I received great encouragement from fellow tpfers here and they were right, Toronto is a great store, even for newbies! As I am not gunning for a bag, having a consistent SA in a store that is not my ‘home’ so to speak is not my priority. I would say if you click with one person in particular try to buy with them repeatedly. Other than that, have fun on your journey. It is ultimately supposed to be fun and stress free. Loyalty and longevity counts for a lot in general so if the long game is your goal I think you should be fine anywhere, Toronto included. Have fun!

Reactions: raspberrysyrup
Are all the SLGs behind the glass for display only or are they available for purchase? Thanking in advance!
Uh... that's a good question. I didn't ask about SLGs but they don't have any "for display only" signs, so I'd assume they are available for purchase. Did any of the SLGs in my photos catch your eyes? I also have a photo of the SLGs in the wall displays in my second post.

Reactions: moimimi
I have one from paris and while its cute it doesn’t fit much. I did buy from etsy a kit to wear as a purse. In the past 12 months our store did offer to sell the display one to me a few times if I was interested.
Generally I am not a Constance fan (uo) with the big H logo but yes, like you said it's cute and love the ability to wear on belt as well. thanks for the tip on the kit seems versatile despite the size. Very helpful.

Reactions: saugababy and cad33