Hermes in Toronto

Hello :smile:

Wondering if anyone recently purchased from the online store?
I was lucky to secure a Picotin last Friday and got an email saying it shipped out on Sunday. But until today FedEx is still showing the item has not been picked up yet.
(First time to online store so very confused now)

thanks.

I was lucky to secure a Picotin last Friday and got an email saying it shipped out on Sunday. But until today FedEx is still showing the item has not been picked up yet.

thanks.
They were behind on my online order in Jan for a pair of shoes. Took about 6 days after the order for the tracking and delivery. I can’t remember now if the shipping info was available before hand or not. For a return tho, I do recall that they didn’t update the delivery or status for almost 4 weeks.
Im guessing they’re just backed up.

thanks.
There might be delay due to backlog in Hermes warehouse. Last time it took more than a week before FedEx can pick up the scarf that I purchased.

Hi All,

I have a question about my profile…. My friend and I both have Hermes account at Toronto since 2020.I have buy many items and got several bags until 2021 and our SA was left and then the second and the third SA both left last year.
my friend spend$8000 in 2020 but she didn’t get any bag until now also she didn’t buy anything until April 2022,recently I try to use her account to buy Pioction online(my friend’s address/phone number but I paid by my Apple Pay) but they cancelled her order. I called customer service they said my friend have another profile(mine) so they must canceled her order cause another profile already get a bag in April. I was shocked, Does it mean Our profile now combined in both online and instore? So she spend $8000 in store butcannot get anything?
So confused cause after my three SA left at store. I have so sad about Toronto and have no confidence continue to buy something……
anyone have any ideas? Thank you very very much.

Hi All,

I have a question about my profile…. My friend and I both have Hermes account at Toronto since 2020.I have buy many items and got several bags until 2021 and our SA was left and then the second and the third SA both left last year.
my friend spend$8000 in 2020 but she didn’t get any bag until now also she didn’t buy anything until April 2022,recently I try to use her account to buy Pioction online(my friend’s address/phone number but I paid by my Apple Pay) but they cancelled her order. I called customer service they said my friend have another profile(mine) so they must canceled her order cause another profile already get a bag in April. I was shocked, Does it mean Our profile now combined in both online and instore? So she spend $8000 in store butcannot get anything?
So confused cause after my three SA left at store. I have so sad about Toronto and have no confidence continue to buy something……
anyone have any ideas? Thank you very very much.
I would think because you used your Apple Pay (linked to your credit card information) they think your friends profile is yours. You could try and call again to sort it out but if buying on your friends profile, it should be her payment information. Otherwise they may think you are a reseller

I would think because you used your Apple Pay (linked to your credit card information) they think your friends profile is yours. You could try and call again to sort it out but if buying on your friends profile, it should be her payment information. Otherwise they may think you are a reseller

Oh my god… cause my friend’s credit card doesn’t have a high limit to buy a bag will stop to use her account

Congrats!! What r the specs?
Etoupe and silver HW! Exactly what I asked for! So thankful for my SA!:yahoo:

Now I have another question… I was wearing the Curiosite long necklace for the first time yesterday, and I somehow manage to lose the snap hook (the part where you attach the charms).:eek: Anyone know whether the part itself can be repurchased? I’ve contacted Customer Service but no response yet. Was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and could share some insights? TIA!

Etoupe and silver HW! Exactly what I asked for! So thankful for my SA!:yahoo:

Now I have another question… I was wearing the Curiosite long necklace for the first time yesterday, and I somehow manage to lose the snap hook (the part where you attach the charms).:eek: Anyone know whether the part itself can be repurchased? I’ve contacted Customer Service but no response yet. Was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and could share some insights? TIA!
You should reach out to your SA. They have a repair department. Your SA should be able to help you or get someone who can. I had earring backs replaced. But it did take a few months. GL

Reactions: Bereal