Hermes Kelly Wallet TO-GO

Does anyone know the price for the ostrich version of the Kelly to-go wallet (preferably in the US)?
I can’t find it anywhere, just epsom, chèvre, touch, and full alligator versions. I apologize if this is posted in the wrong area/thread, just was hoping the broad knowledge of the people in this thread would help .

Hi! I got a call from my SA today - City Center DC. My black chevre with Gold Hardware Kelly to Go is finally here! Going to pick up in a few days.
Hi! I know your post is from while ago but just wanted to ask. I'm new to the luxury world and live in the DC area. I bought a couple bags from Chanel and one from Dior and now ready to dabble in the world of Hermes! I am a bit intimidated though. What is the store like in City Center? Do I need to make an appointment ahead of time? I'd love to get a kelly to go and have heard that its not officially a quota bag so would it be rude to ask an SAA for a kelly to go on my first visit? Thanks and any help you can share would be much appreciated!!!

Hi! I know your post is from while ago but just wanted to ask. I'm new to the luxury world and live in the DC area. I bought a couple bags from Chanel and one from Dior and now ready to dabble in the world of Hermes! I am a bit intimidated though. What is the store like in City Center? Do I need to make an appointment ahead of time? I'd love to get a kelly to go and have heard that its not officially a quota bag so would it be rude to ask an SAA for a kelly to go on my first visit? Thanks and any help you can share would be much appreciated!!!
Just sent you a PM! :smile:

Reactions: katiepcook