Hermes Kelly Wallet TO-GO

Just got mine this week! Mine one is a touch version.
I was trying my luck before I left the shop with empty hands. The SA said there is no more bags on that day, then I asked if there is any "to go". He said he had a special one! This is my dream Kelly to go. I was open to any Constance to go but if it is Kelly to go, I only want this version.
The SA even mentioned to me, this is cosidered as a wallet, so it will not impact my bag offer.

D4592CE6-D3BA-4021-BF51-0C231DF11AAE.jpeg

3B6D02BB-F853-455D-9059-A119ACB3C322.jpeg

Hi! I know your post is from while ago but just wanted to ask. I'm new to the luxury world and live in the DC area. I bought a couple bags from Chanel and one from Dior and now ready to dabble in the world of Hermes! I am a bit intimidated though. What is the store like in City Center? Do I need to make an appointment ahead of time? I'd love to get a kelly to go and have heard that its not officially a quota bag so would it be rude to ask an SAA for a kelly to go on my first visit? Thanks and any help you can share would be much appreciated!!!
Sorry, I know this is old but CityCenter is my home boutique so if you still have questions feel free to PM me!

Just got mine this week! Mine one is a touch version.
I was trying my luck before I left the shop with empty hands. The SA said there is no more bags on that day, then I asked if there is any "to go". He said he had a special one! This is my dream Kelly to go. I was open to any Constance to go but if it is Kelly to go, I only want this version.
The SA even mentioned to me, this is cosidered as a wallet, so it will not impact my bag offer.

View attachment 5354004

View attachment 5354005
Just saw your post. Love the touch version!! Would you mind sharing the price? Thanks!

Hello,
I will visit Paris in March or April and I really want a Kelly to go. Do you know how hard it is to get one? And can I just walk in at the Flagshipstore and ask for one at the small leather good section downstairs or do I have to make an appointment for leather goods?
Hi! Were you able to get one? I’m going in the fall and was wondering the same thing.

Hi! Were you able to get one? I’m going in the fall and was wondering the same thing.
We were able to get a touch version in Noir last May but according to them it's becoming harder and harder to get since the demand is too high.

I would not give up though since the fall is a low season and they might have some in stock. The good thing about KW2Go is that you don't need a leather appointment to get. You might need to purchase some items to be offered one though.

Reactions: luzdetaiwan
We were able to get a touch version in Noir last May but according to them it's becoming harder and harder to get since the demand is too high.

I would not give up though since the fall is a low season and they might have some in stock. The good thing about KW2Go is that you don't need a leather appointment to get. You might need to purchase some items to be offered one though.
The only thing I’ve bought are Oran Sandals (I know.. I know) from the states. I’m new to Hermes so I would need to buy something on the same day then see if they offer me a KW2go? Or come on another day. I apologize for sounding like a newbie haha. I really don’t want to play the game and was hoping I wouldn’t need to