EU Chatting and Stalking

Hi lovelies,
as well as @Chaliya I was able to order the PA via phone :love: They sent a link to complete the order with my payment details. But It didn’t work for me at first, since there always was a time out. So I called LV again and I had to give them my cc details on the phone. This time it worked happily. It seems that their „new“ system of ordering some htf pieces via phone doesn’t work correctly yet.

for now I have to wait up to 8 weeks to receive that holy grail, but it doesn’t bother me. It is crazy that I already got the Multi Pochette and still want a PA?:giggle: The price of the PA is ridiculous, but I ever dreamed of having a PA and the prices still go up anyway. As I saw that she was available quite often in the last few days, I thought I had to take that chance finally. The next PI will be just around the corner, so better now than later:lol:

The PA was my last piece which I’m allowed to buy, since I’ve reached the magical 12 now:panic: but I just have to wait until march - the summer collection should be save :happydance:

Btw if you are located in Germany, I can recommend the CS Lorenzo (or Laurenzo). He is super helpful and even called me back a few minutes later.

And another great thing I’ve experienced in the last days: their processing time for returns is so short atm. They received my return for the denim speedy yesterday at 7pm and I got the confirmation mail just one hour later :wtf:
so happy for you, that it worked out your second time trying :smile: :heart:

I just want to add: the link is only working for 1 hour - and once you clicked on the link, you have to fulfill the purchase in 15 mines, I was told

could this be the reason it did not work properly at first, @phinaforth? :smile:

good morning :smile:

there she is: the Pochette Accessoires in mono - ordered through the phone just the day before yesterday

Made in France, like all of my pieces :smile:

now: hide it from my boyfriend till the 30 days return window is over, hahahahah
just joking :biggrin: but he thinks I should skip all of these LV items and safe my money - he does not understand the whole overpriced luxury items-craze

View attachment 5295504

View attachment 5295505
Beautiful congrats!!

Morning ( and afternoon ) all :yw::yw:

Here you go , the Neverfull MM in Mono Cherry !
I have to admit, I loveeeee it! I only have the same bubly feeling when I got my mono bumbag last year:biggrin:
And the fuschia Clemence just adorable and perfect companion for it :heart::heart:View attachment 5295487View attachment 5295488

one thing that annoys me a bit , that they do two part vachetta lining on this. Is this normal?
View attachment 5295489View attachment 5295490
Im no expert on bag making, but I can sew so for sure they can just use 1 leather part and sew on them together in 1 side but I could be wrong. Since these 2 doesnt even aligned with each other on each side so I dont see any purpose why they need two pieces of linings

But all in all , Im ready to take these babies out for a road trip , lets just crossed fingers that none of us will get Covid before departure :no::lol:
Matching wallet with bag, enjoy it in good health :tup: