EU Chatting and Stalking

by the way:
my new PA is my first piece with vachetta on it now

I tried to avoid it till now by picking damier ebene for the mini pochette or only go for mono when there's no vachetta involved (agenda, key pouch, card holder)

tonight I had a bad dream. I dreamed that I got caught in the pouring rain with my new bag and it was all soaked-up & destroyed :biggrin:

so: wish me luck, please, that this is not going to happen

Hahaha, when I take out my PA (or Loop) and get caught in the rain (happens a lot in the Netherlands) I hide my bag under my coat. My bf is already used to me acting like a total weirdo to protect my bag. When we visit friends he's even like "yeah, her bag can't get wet" and everybody looking at me if I'm alright :lol:

Will try that, although I much much prefer online shopping these days - but it seems to be one of the items that are not available online anymore.
I can only agree with @bigverne28 . Worth to try , the 3 htf items I got is from CS

The last time I talked to my closest boutiques CA was April 2021 :biggrin:

The last year all of my purchase via CS (my CS actually sitting in Belgium ) Im so happy I have her and she has been nothing but helpfull to all my needy needs:lol: Poor her , maybe I should send her a goodie basket soon

by the way:
my new PA is my first piece with vachetta on it now

I tried to avoid it till now by picking damier ebene for the mini pochette or only go for mono when there's no vachetta involved (agenda, key pouch, card holder)

tonight I had a bad dream. I dreamed that I got caught in the pouring rain with my new bag and it was all soaked-up & destroyed :biggrin:

so: wish me luck, please, that this is not going to happen
Congrats on your new purchase! PA is such a great classic piece, which will probably hold forever! :tup::drinks:

Don’t worry about this bag too much, if you take off the vaccheta strap in the rain, you can’t really do any damage to the bag ;) I have worn mine already many times in the rain and snow on a PM monogram strap, because the vaccheta tab on the bag is so small that you don’t actually have to worry about it (I pretty much ignore it).

If you’re nevertheless worried, make sure to take the bag a couple of times out in the sunny weather such that the vaccheta can get a first good tan. This tan would then protect it against water marks. For instance, I usually take my large mono bags out only if the weather is good. However in December I was on the way to the office with my mono Noe GM as it started to rain. Many rain drops got on the thick vacchetta strap of the Noe and I could see the stains from them at that moment. However by the time I was in the office the water dried out completely and there are absolutely no marks on the vaccheta left. This must be because of the good tan that the leather on this bag already has ;)

Not sure how embossed taurillon will hold up, but would think as the leather feels thicker compared to empreinte, the embossing should remain for some time? I have a capucines wallet in taurillon and the leather feels a lot more sturdier and robust compared to calfskin I have in other bags/SLGs.

TPF has some threads on fading embossing but it's all for empreinte and varies, as some pieces were 8-12 months old, others several years.

View attachment 5295517
View attachment 5295518
Source: TPF

Wow, you can really see the difference in this picture. I have a few empreinte pieces but I haven't used them that much. Its scary to think that they could end up like this.

Wow, you can really see the difference in this picture. I have a few empreinte pieces but I haven't used them that much. Its scary to think that they could end up like this.
I think most people have had good experiences. I suppose you get the odd case where it's happened much quicker, but could be a fault on those particular pieces.

Thank yooooou, so happy! :heart::flowers:

Ordering through the phone is now the only option (besides purchasing in-store, of course).
Ordering online/via website is not possible anymore.

the website showed „available, call us“ for the Last THREE days:idea:
I did so on the second day & it worked

Today it says unavailable again, but I think, it will be a lot easier to get it the way I did by checking the website now
(I mean, it was available for three days, that is actually pretty long in a row)

I will check again & write it here again, if I see it available in the future
It still there on the DK site ! So hurry ladies ! Call call call :smile::smile::smile:
2022-01-13 12_52_17-Pochette Accessoires Monogram Canvas - Handbags _ LOUIS VUITTON.png

Hahaha, when I take out my PA (or Loop) and get caught in the rain (happens a lot in the Netherlands) I hide my bag under my coat. My bf is already used to me acting like a total weirdo to protect my bag. When we visit friends he's even like "yeah, her bag can't get wet" and everybody looking at me if I'm alright :lol:
Of course! Our bags are pretty expensive and they deserve to be used yet protected from natural stuff…I do the same..i rather me get wet than my bag…we speak the same language babe