EU Chatting and Stalking

Of course! Our bags are pretty expensive and they deserve to be used yet protected from natural stuff…I do the same..i rather me get wet than my bag…we speak the same language babe
Lol I’m with you on that one too Ladies @Cathindy i do the same. Put bag under coat or in another big shopping bag if I’ve been shopping and bought other things. But yes, ppl would be laughing at us and thinking wth is wrong with her hehehe :lol: so glad others here understand or are the same

Of course! Our bags are pretty expensive and they deserve to be used yet protected from natural stuff…I do the same..i rather me get wet than my bag…we speak the same language babe
Lol I’m with you on that one too Ladies @Cathindy i do the same. Put bag under coat or in another big shopping bag if I’ve been shopping and bought other things. But yes, ppl would be laughing at us and thinking wth is wrong with her hehehe :lol: so glad others here understand or are the same

Happy to see I'm not the only weirdo:giggle: This meme is an oldy, but totally in place in this thread :lol: 1642077639749.png

Hi lovelies,
as well as @Chaliya I was able to order the PA via phone :love: They sent a link to complete the order with my payment details. But It didn’t work for me at first, since there always was a time out. So I called LV again and I had to give them my cc details on the phone. This time it worked happily. It seems that their „new“ system of ordering some htf pieces via phone doesn’t work correctly yet.

for now I have to wait up to 8 weeks to receive that holy grail, but it doesn’t bother me. It is crazy that I already got the Multi Pochette and still want a PA?:giggle: The price of the PA is ridiculous, but I ever dreamed of having a PA and the prices still go up anyway. As I saw that she was available quite often in the last few days, I thought I had to take that chance finally. The next PI will be just around the corner, so better now than later:lol:

The PA was my last piece which I’m allowed to buy, since I’ve reached the magical 12 now:panic: but I just have to wait until march - the summer collection should be save :happydance:

Btw if you are located in Germany, I can recommend the CS Lorenzo (or Laurenzo). He is super helpful and even called me back a few minutes later.

And another great thing I’ve experienced in the last days: their processing time for returns is so short atm. They received my return for the denim speedy yesterday at 7pm and I got the confirmation mail just one hour later :wtf:

Hi lovelies,
as well as @Chaliya I was able to order the PA via phone :love: They sent a link to complete the order with my payment details. But It didn’t work for me at first, since there always was a time out. So I called LV again and I had to give them my cc details on the phone. This time it worked happily. It seems that their „new“ system of ordering some htf pieces via phone doesn’t work correctly yet.

for now I have to wait up to 8 weeks to receive that holy grail, but it doesn’t bother me. It is crazy that I already got the Multi Pochette and still want a PA?:giggle: The price of the PA is ridiculous, but I ever dreamed of having a PA and the prices still go up anyway. As I saw that she was available quite often in the last few days, I thought I had to take that chance finally. The next PI will be just around the corner, so better now than later:lol:

The PA was my last piece which I’m allowed to buy, since I’ve reached the magical 12 now:panic: but I just have to wait until march - the summer collection should be save :happydance:

Btw if you are located in Germany, I can recommend the CS Lorenzo (or Laurenzo). He is super helpful and even called me back a few minutes later.

And another great thing I’ve experienced in the last days: their processing time for returns is so short atm. They received my return for the denim speedy yesterday at 7pm and I got the confirmation mail just one hour later :wtf:
Im in Denmark - but I will try and call again and ask for Lorenzo :smile:

O
good morning :smile:

there she is: the Pochette Accessoires in mono - ordered through the phone just the day before yesterday

Made in France, like all of my pieces :smile:

now: hide it from my boyfriend till the 30 days return window is over, hahahahah
just joking :biggrin: but he thinks I should skip all of these LV items and safe my money - he does not understand the whole overpriced luxury items-craze

View attachment 5295504

View attachment 5295505
Oh wow!! Congrats on scoring this beauty!! :love:

Just spoken to CS and apparently some of the men’s 22 should start to launch on the website today/tomorrow with the remainder of the collection on the 20th. If that’s the case, I’m wondering why nothing is showing on the Asia sites yet :thinking:.

Edit: CS just called me back. The entire collection is launching on the 20th and apparently preorders only closed 3 days ago! :amazed:

Last edited: