EU Chatting and Stalking

I just came back from the store! As always a fun visit with my sweet SA :hbeat:

And I didn’t come home empty handed :biggrin: the PM EW Pink Opale was an instant love at first sight for me :loveeyes: it was exactly what I hoped it would be, a beautiful soft muted rose color that doesn’t scream princess pink. I tried it on and immediately knew I had to take it home :girlsigh: I especially love that the glazing has the same color as the leather and the light gold hardware is perfect. So this is my 4th now, I hope this is it because the PM EW is an expensive hobby :lol:
IMG_4450_jpg.jpeg

And two modshots! I’m 170cm for reference and with a little photobomb from my furry baby :heart:
IMG_4408.jpegIMG_4411.jpeg

And I tried some more bags, the Mini Bumbag in cream and the Vivacite (or Vibe how it was called previously). I really liked both. I also asked about the Confetti collection, only one NF was left but I was underwhelmed with the material. Just was a bit meh to me and think it’s very prone to get dirty. And I saw the aquarelle collection which I think is very beautiful! Definitely worth it :love: There was no BTP and denim in at all, I think that will come to the store next week.

So about the Vivacite, it’s like an extended PA with extra pockets and it has a fabric shoulder strap which is very nice. It’s sits beautifully crossbody and on the shoulder, maybe only a bit more sensitive then the PA because of the added vachetta. I liked it so much that I will think about this one but it wouldn’t make sense to have a PA and Vivacite and I also can’t see myself sell the PA. So yeah, I don’t know :lol:
IMG_4392.jpeg

And ofcourse the Mini Bumbag is love :love: will pick it up asap when I saved a bit again :biggrin:
IMG_4390.jpeg

And I didn’t come home empty handed :biggrin: the PM EW Pink Opale was an instant love at first sight for me :loveeyes: it was exactly what I hoped it would be, a beautiful soft muted rose color that doesn’t scream princess pink. I tried it on and immediately knew I had to take it home :girlsigh: I especially love that the glazing has the same color as the leather and the light gold hardware is perfect. So this is my 4th now, I hope this is it because the PM EW is an expensive hobby :lol:
View attachment 6007138

And two modshots! I’m 170cm for reference and with a little photobomb from my furry baby :heart:
View attachment 6007139View attachment 6007140

I am glad to hear you love this color. Isn’t it beautiful? Your picture captured the color exactly right IMO. I really love the pink glazing too (my rose poudre P Metis is a little darker warmer pink with black glazing, wished it had the pink glazing too). It’s looks really good on you :smile:. Guess this is your signature bag :lol: — I think 5 is a good number :lol:. Congrats and enjoy C :smile:

And I tried some more bags, the Mini Bumbag in cream and the Vivacite (or Vibe how it was called previously). I really liked both. I also asked about the Confetti collection, only one NF was left but I was underwhelmed with the material. Just was a bit meh to me and think it’s very prone to get dirty. And I saw the aquarelle collection which I think is very beautiful! Definitely worth it :love: There was no BTP and denim in at all, I think that will come to the store next week.

So about the Vivacite, it’s like an extended PA with extra pockets and it has a fabric shoulder strap which is very nice. It’s sits beautifully crossbody and on the shoulder, maybe only a bit more sensitive then the PA because of the added vachetta. I liked it so much that I will think about this one but it wouldn’t make sense to have a PA and Vivacite and I also can’t see myself sell the PA. So yeah, I don’t know :lol:
View attachment 6007158

And ofcourse the Mini Bumbag is love :love: will pick it up asap when I saved a bit again :biggrin:
View attachment 6007157
Thank you for the pictures and review of Vivacite. This has been on my wish list since it first came out, but I was also wondering if it is too similar to the PA. I'm glad to hear you like the fabric strap as this looks like the only fabric strap I might actually use. :lol: So glad you love the pink Opale PM EW. It looks great on you! :flowers:

View attachment 6007138

What a gorgeous pink EW you chose!!! 💖🔥 This color is just stunning, and you look great in it! Of course give your sweetie furry baby a pet for me 🐾🐾 what a cutie. And 4 and counting? IYKYK! And you know what you love. Hope you enjoy! 💗

View attachment 6007138

Congratulations!! It's a beautiful EW, love how it goes with your outfit! It should be a nice bit of colour in winter with a coat, too. Enjoy!

View attachment 6007138

Congrats on another EW! You are definitely becoming the EW Queen. :queen:The style suits you very well. Looks great. And the pink is so pretty and delicate. It’s a nice soft pink, perfect for every occasion. When you have a chance you should post a family pic of them for us. Would love to see!! :graucho:;) Yes it is an expensive hobby, but if the style suits then why not right? It’s like having multiple speedys.

View attachment 6007158

View attachment 6007157
The mini bumbag looks great on you too. No wonder you love these two styles. You’ll have to get this next, but since it’s a classic colour you have plenty of time.

How was the aquarelle? Did you get to see the east pouch or nano speedy? I thought you would get one of those two as those styles are you as well. Or do you find the nano speedy not as functional anymore due to the size? I’m thinking abt the nano speedy (don’t have one yet), perhaps in aquarelle but bit concerned abt the light colouring and maintaining it. Any thoughts? How is your stardust NS holding up?

View attachment 6007138

Gorgeous little PM EW on a beautiful woman! It fits you perfectly. Makes me want to have one too :tup: 😘 :heart:

View attachment 6007138

Your new Rose Opale beauty looks absolutely amazing! :love: :love: 🌸 The style and color suite you so well, really like the pics! :tup: Enjoy my dear!!! :hbeat::drinks:
P.S. thanks for sharing the pics of the Vivacite and the mini bumbag - both looks great on you! :loveeyes:I like the style of Vivacite (as a fan of PA-alike styles :giggle:), and was thinking about it too, but still not sure about the steep price ..