EU Chatting and Stalking

I would think the pouch would fit credit cards. Definitely useful for holidays and the beach.

Yes! That would be perfect. I often don’t bring bags while sight seeing on holiday. My bf will bring a backpack and I put my stuff in there and always handhold my phone because it won’t fit in my pockets or I don’t have pockets while wearing a dress. So that’s actually a bit annoying. This would be such a great alternative, gonna keep my eye on it:graucho:

Yes! That would be perfect. I often don’t bring bags while sight seeing on holiday. My bf will bring a backpack and I put my stuff in there and always handhold my phone because it won’t fit in my pockets or I don’t have pockets while wearing a dress. So that’s actually a bit annoying. This would be such a great alternative, gonna keep my eye on it:graucho:
The biggest plus is that you can use the strap maybe also for bags!

The biggest plus is that you can use the strap maybe also for bags!
Agree. The khaki has mono tabs, so completely carefree.

Both great points indeed! Also I like that this strap is not as wide as the normal fabric straps. And it’s adjustable. Ok, I don’t need any more benefits, I just want it now :nuts: I’m gonna wait with buying my new iPhone until I know for which model this is suitable :lol:

Only point of worry, how much dare they ask for it. I think it will be steep:doh:

Both great points indeed! Also I like that this strap is not as wide as the normal fabric straps. And it’s adjustable. Ok, I don’t need any more benefits, I just want it now :nuts: I’m gonna wait with buying my new iPhone until I know for which model this is suitable :lol:

Only point of worry, how much dare they ask for it. I think it will be steep:doh:
I like that your choosing the strap/case before buying the iPhone :coolio:. For most people it would be the opposite :lol:.