Your Hermès in action!

@tlamdang08, I love your manicure! Happy Christmas!

30B, phw, vache liegee, brushed PHW and custom metallic gray, by @docride; craie mini Della cavalleria; etain TPM; vintage H shiny crocodile chaine d’ancre clutch. 2002A chanel puffer (vintage form my own closet); blue boucle jacket; and 2021 chanel denim jacket; dior 2021 tulle, macro cannage, and twill skirts; dior leopard knit jacket; plaid vest and bucket hat; short hoodie and Under the sea dress; brunello trousers. Mens H scarf. doc martens; birkenstock slip on sneakers; dior thigh high combat boots; and dior pearl sandals. Reproduction Sex Pistols t shirt (some pics cross postEd from chanel RTW thread and dior RTW thread)
View attachment 5276821View attachment 5276822View attachment 5276823View attachment 5276824View attachment 5276825View attachment 5276826View attachment 5276827View attachment 5276828View attachment 5276829
Every-one is a winner! You have such a great individual style.
Btw-love the under the sea dress on you!

I saw one in the wild in ghw… must say even though I prefer ghw with my bags, your phw looks better for me.

On this jaune ambre color, phw just gives a fresher look and a striking contrast. I have the same thoughts with gold leather wherein i prefer phw with it— not ghw like everyone does.

If the leather colors are jewel tones, i prefer gold hardware. For example in anemone, emeraude, rouge casaque, etc.

Went out to pick up a few at-home Covid tests (just in case I ever need one). Trying to look Christmasy, I realized that I actually resembled an Elf on the Shelf with a losange around its neck.
View attachment 5278859

But, at least, it was “mission accomplished!”
View attachment 5278860
Not an elf! Love your outfit and always love seeing your very special B!