Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

Yep but I really rarely see anyone anywhere I go with any Coach bar the odd Prairie and one Parker or similar so I can't even imagine there being anywhere to thrift nice Coach bags :lol: :nuts: I've never seen popular styles in public! :shocked:
I hardly ever see anything good in my local thrift stores. The only time I find good things is when I travel but most aren't recent or desirable styles.

Reactions: americandreaming
lol, it's not a 'bargain' find like some of you guys can find at the thrift stores, but it certainly was a pleasant find for me.
And Hyacinth was kind enough to authenticate it quickly :heart:, so I was able to get it. The purple hue is definitely the big selling point, not just a wine color. And a full-grain leather bag. I am still on the search for a full grain, made in new york vintage bag, but will be patient to get one.

Genuine Legacy Leather soft slim duffle made in 2006
Genuine Legacy Leather soft slim duffle 2006 .jpgGenuine Legacy Leather soft slim duffle 2006 - 2.jpg

and also found the lunar year ox charm at a decent price. so cute!

lunar ox.jpg

today was a happy delivery day. :P

Awesome deal and such a pretty bag!!
Thanks ! It’s really growing on me. This one went totally under my radar back in 2013. Never noticed it at all! So it’s new to me. When I first found it, it was squished totally flat & the “wings” were pointing upward so they had it hanging with the plastic shopping bags. Lucky mistake for me!

I finally scored the larger mama (7012) to my 7011 satchel! Found her for $20 and she's in great condition! Seller was the 3rd gen to carry this bag.
View attachment 5285642
Here she is with her baby version and matching cosmetic case.
View attachment 5285644
That embossing is TDF :faint: I am going to have to put that smaller style on my radar! I have an embossed wallet in mahog from forever ago.