Van Cleef in action!

Love love love those earrings! They sit on you perfectly by the way! No droop, not too low, not too high, just perfect on you!
Your ear were made for them!
Aww thank you so much! I have always loved these earrings but didn’t like the way they sat on my earlobes. But the moment my SA said she could adjust it in the store for me, I knew I had to get them! She adjusted them so perfectly! I am truly in love! So happy we are sisters on the ring and the earrings now:hbeat:

Very beautiful :heart: Oh how I wish I had bigger earlobes to rock these size earrings :sad: I have super small ears so I can only comfortably wear the mini size frivole earrings or the small size in a short amount of time before my earlobes start to hurt.
They will look great on you! My earlobes are really small, and my ear piercing is very low. Even so, I love the Frivole earrings and how they look on me! The way they fit on me... the "center" of the flower is near the bottom of my earlobe which is where my piercing is. This means half the petals are on my ear lobe and the other half are hanging off, almost like drop earrings! I love them!

Try them on... I bet you'll fall in love. They are also super sparkly (I have the WG pave version).

My Lotus earrings are finally here. As FYI, I had to order them which took 8 weeks to arrive. Then, I asked the SA to send them right back out to swap out the posts for thinner posts and also loosen the clips before sending them to me. That took another 6 weeks, so a total of 14 weeks wait time. Anyway, here is a photo of the earrings. I also posted photos of the Lotus vs. Frivole for those who are debating which collection, so you can compare the size.

I'm so happy my Lotus ring isn't lonely anymore in his little cubby hole at night! :nuts::heart:

DC68DC32-F14E-4D54-9DEA-874205B6D2C2.jpegA485DA05-AE13-4AD8-9EF8-FB12494BE677.jpeg9BBDC58C-42D5-48A2-983D-2A533B20F879.jpeg

Very beautiful :heart: Oh how I wish I had bigger earlobes to rock these size earrings :sad: I have super small ears so I can only comfortably wear the mini size frivole earrings or the small size in a short amount of time before my earlobes start to hurt.
Thank you so much! This is the small size. BTW if the earlobes hurt after a while that means the tension on the earrings need to released. Your SA should be able to get that done at your store. I can’t tell you how comfy they feel once the tension is released. My SA had to adjust the posts on mine and today I wore my earrings for more than half a day and no discomfort at all.

My Lotus earrings are finally here. As FYI, I had to order them which took 8 weeks to arrive. Then, I asked the SA to send them right back out to swap out the posts for thinner posts and also loosen the clips before sending them to me. That took another 6 weeks, so a total of 14 weeks wait time. Anyway, here is a photo of the earrings. I also posted photos of the Lotus vs. Frivole for those who are debating which collection, so you can compare the size.

I'm so happy my Lotus ring isn't lonely anymore in his little cubby hole at night! :nuts::heart:

View attachment 5198000View attachment 5198001View attachment 5198002
Yay you got your lotus earrings. I absolutely love your two sets! Sparkling beauties!

Thank you so much! This is the small size. BTW if the earlobes hurt after a while that means the tension on the earrings need to released. Your SA should be able to get that done at your store. I can’t tell you how comfy they feel once the tension is released. My SA had to adjust the posts on mine and today I wore my earrings for more than half a day and no discomfort at all.
I had to do the same! My Frivole earrings felt tight, my earlobes hurt, but also, the posts were too thick for my ear piercing.
On my earrings, I had the clip tension loosened and the posts swapped out to the thinner post. Just FYI on the post in case your ear piercing hole starts to get sore. Now, I wear my earrings all da without really feeling them. Prior, they hurt only after a few hours.

Woo hoo! I am so glad we're all loving Frivole! It is my favorte collection of all time! I really really want one more piece to make a set of 3. I hope perhaps VCA will come out with more pieces this fall... and in WG! There has been too much love for PG... you get everything in PG! :annoyed: Time for some new Frivole WG pieces! :yes:

View attachment 5198000View attachment 5198001View attachment 5198002
Wow, now those are dream sets, as well! Nothing would go better with your rings than the matching earrings! Absolutely gorgeous!

Reactions: BigAkoya