Van Cleef in action!

Both pieces are gorgeous on you!
Your 20 chalcedony... wow! The 20 chalcedony looks like little blue clouds surrounding you with an ethereal glow. It's beautiful on you. Would it be possible for a modshot of the 20 chalcedony worn long?

Thank you for sharing! :heart:
Here you go! Partial pj’s and messy hair haha! I even wore two tops to show contrast.

780C4822-C5D1-474B-9871-B36C67176BAB.jpegA702EFD6-1A08-4BA5-9A41-7172C64FA4E9.jpeg88E0618B-F56D-4E2E-92DB-1BBF5E6AA228.jpeg

Thanks for showing us the contrast. :smile: I’m definitely putting this on my wishlist. Is this fairly lightweight when worn? I’m was thinking of getting the 10 motif but after seeing how you doubled up the 20 motif I’m kind of gravitating towards it.
For what it's worth, my two cents... if you are considering a 20, I would definitely get a 20 over a 10. I have a 20 WG MOP, and I love long necklaces and how they swing. I don't double, but if you want to wear it short, doubling is also an option. However, to me, the opposite does not quite work, meaning, if you buy two 10s and try to connect them to make a 20, it's not the same effect. You see the extra clasp which is not attractive to me.

Perhaps think which length you will wear more. For me, hands down I love the longer length of the 20 motif.
Just my two cents and hope this helps in your decision. Good luck!

Thanks for showing us the contrast. :smile: I’m definitely putting this on my wishlist. Is this fairly lightweight when worn? I’m was thinking of getting the 10 motif but after seeing how you doubled up the 20 motif I’m kind of gravitating towards it.
It’s suuuuper light. I was shocked, as I felt my 20 onyx felt heavy. So this feels very light and easy. Maybe it’s mental due to color lol. I have 10s and prefer 10s for daily wear, honestly. 20 is hard with 3 young kids, so I usually double up or reserve for evenings.

For what it's worth, my two cents... if you are considering a 20, I would definitely get a 20 over a 10. I have a 20 WG MOP, and I love long necklaces and how they swing. I don't double, but if you want to wear it short, doubling is also an option. However, to me, the opposite does not quite work, meaning, if you buy two 10s and try to connect them to make a 20, it's not the same effect. You see the extra clasp which is not attractive to me.

Perhaps think which length you will wear more. For me, hands down I love the longer length of the 20 motif.
Just my two cents and hope this helps in your decision. Good luck!
Thank you for your helpful insight!! You made some really good points. I’ll definitely check out the 20 motif when I get a chance to stop by my boutique.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAkoya
It’s suuuuper light. I was shocked, as I felt my 20 onyx felt heavy. So this feels very light and easy. Maybe it’s mental due to color lol. I have 10s and prefer 10s for daily wear, honestly. 20 is hard with 3 young kids, so I usually double up or reserve for evenings.
Glad to hear that it’s not too heavy. There’s so much pros and cons for each necklaces. I’ll definitely check out both motifs when I get a chance to stop by my boutique.

Reactions: may3545
Love seeing the “full looks” people are posting, so here is my contribution. Perlee transforming necklace (new and wearing for the first time!), the YG five row, YG Clover, with my well-loved vintage Kelly in box calf. Super comfy cotton dress. Out of sight are white Hogan trainers.

View attachment 5197472
Gorgeous! The day VCA releases the three row perlee bracelet in RG, I am running to the store and buying it :biggrin:

Reactions: chiaoapple