Please post your VCA turquoise piece Of jewellery

Thank you all so much for your opinions! It was really helpful to hear from you ladies. I decided that I'm happy with the smaller size since the color is extremely bright and definitely pops through my hair.

Now I'm having second thoughts about the shape :shocked::panic:
I've never considered getting butterfly shape in earrings before because I was worried that it might look strange on me when I'm older. However the more I'm looking at it now the more I like it in this specific combination (sweet size & turquoise). Also, from pictures it looks like the sweet butterfly appears to be a tiny bit larger than clover due to the shape of the wings. I wish I had a store near me to try it on...

Would you exchange for the butterfly or keep the clover?
And if anyone here has experience wearing the butterfly, do the earrings stay in place with the wings up or turn while on the ears?
I just recently had this option and chose the butterfly turquoise sweets.
They should be arriving to me soon.
It was a tough choice but the butterflies had a more brighter turquoise and looked a little more substantial.

Reactions: Maria333 and hhw
I just recently had this option and chose the butterfly turquoise sweets.
They should be arriving to me soon.
It was a tough choice but the butterflies had a more brighter turquoise and looked a little more substantial.

They look super cute, congrats!! If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to see modeling pics :loveeyes:

I don't wear mine often, but when I do, I love the pop of color. VCA turquoise is sooooo pretty. Just wore mine today and very much enjoyed them.
However, after deciding to keep them, I'm still in need of a more carefree everyday studs that I don't need to worry about getting wet etc. I'm thinking to get diamants legers from Cartier.

I purchased the sweet turquoise alhambra last month and love them! I would like the posts to be a tad longer, but no big deal.
I’ve had these for about two years and am really enjoying it! At first I thought they would be too small but the vibrant color really makes a statement.

They are also very comfortable, IMHO, compared to my Vintage earclips. I almost forget I’m wearing them.

Best wishes with your decision :smile:

Reactions: kmang011