Please post your VCA turquoise piece Of jewellery

Deciding between turquoise sweets in either butterfly or Alhambra? Does anyone who own these pieces want to chime in or offer any advice? How are they holding up?

Hi, i own turquoise sweets alhambra earrings and turquoise sweets butterfly necklace. In my opinion, you should go to the boutique to try them on. Initially i thought i wanted to get the butterfly earring, but when i tried them it doesn’t looks good on me due to the reason that the height of my ear piercing is more to the upper part instead of the bottom part of my ear lobe, so the butterfly wing doesn’t seems to sit beautifully on my ear lobe. Tbh, i totally never pay attention on the position of my ear piercing till i tried the butterfly! In the end i got the alhambra version instead and i love it as the colour really pops! I just recently purchase them and only wore them out once, i find myself reaching out to my onyx more as the colour is easier to wear. Initially i never thought of giving turquoise a try, but my SA push me to try by saying that turquoise piece is rare and that VCA is going to discontinue the turquoise alhambra (not sure how true is this though), then after tried it am sold! Pictures below.

Attachments

• DE79FAE7-2EA3-48E2-A964-1A0CBC12680D.jpeg
    DE79FAE7-2EA3-48E2-A964-1A0CBC12680D.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 32AD8BC8-D602-4F32-B375-530FF9CA23C8.jpeg
    32AD8BC8-D602-4F32-B375-530FF9CA23C8.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 113
Hi, i own turquoise sweets alhambra earrings and turquoise sweets butterfly necklace. In my opinion, you should go to the boutique to try them on. Initially i thought i wanted to get the butterfly earring, but when i tried them it doesn’t looks good on me due to the reason that the height of my ear piercing is more to the upper part instead of the bottom part of my ear lobe, so the butterfly wing doesn’t seems to sit beautifully on my ear lobe. Tbh, i totally never pay attention on the position of my ear piercing till i tried the butterfly! In the end i got the alhambra version instead and i love it as the colour really pops! I just recently purchase them and only wore them out once, i find myself reaching out to my onyx more as the colour is easier to wear. Initially i never thought of giving turquoise a try, but my SA push me to try by saying that turquoise piece is rare and that VCA is going to discontinue the turquoise alhambra (not sure how true is this though), then after tried it am sold! Pictures below.

This is great! Thank you!

Deciding between turquoise sweets in either butterfly or Alhambra? Does anyone who own these pieces want to chime in or offer any advice? How are they holding up?
I chose the butterfly over sweet Alhambra-- so vibrant, a little more substantial, and whimsical.I have so much Alhambra and felt the butterflies were unique. And by the way, I am past the fourth decade of life so good for every age.

My TQ "family". Which shade is your fave?

The only missing/wishlist item is a 10-motif necklace. I'd love for that to be alternating TQ pave but it'd never happen!

View attachment 5107111

View attachment 5112398
Oh my, what a good looking family you have! Since you asked, my fav of your collection would be the Alhambra pendant since it has a tiny bit green hint and is set in YG!!!

Oh my, what a good looking family you have! Since you asked, my fav of your collection would be the Alhambra pendant since it has a tiny bit green hint and is set in YG!!!

Awww. Thank you so much. :heart:

You know, you're the only one who's answered my Q, lol. Thank you for that. The vintage Alhambra pendant has now been sold, to a lovely tPFer. I am sure she'll love it as much as I have. The only reason I sold it was because the rest of my TQ pieces are in WG.

Awww. Thank you so much. :heart:

You know, you're the only one who's answered my Q, lol. Thank you for that. The vintage Alhambra pendant has now been sold, to a lovely tPFer. I am sure she'll love it as much as I have. The only reason I sold it was because the rest of my TQ pieces are in WG.
I think we were all distracted by the glorious photo! I didn’t even process the question. My favorite shade is either the RDN or the vintage pendant, but the high jewelry earrings are just so stunning, and the sky blue matches the white gold so well that I may need to have 3 favorite shades.

• Love
Reactions: Lien and hhw