Please post your VCA turquoise piece Of jewellery

PennyD2911

O.G.
Oct 14, 2006
I wish VCA would bring turquoise back. They haven't offered anything in turquoise for a long time.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Last edited:
Reactions: lvjunkyxo
Oct 13, 2008
I've never seen a magic pendant in turquoise.
They aren't even accepting special orders for turquoise. You must have placed this order a while ago.
Congratulations!!

Glamslam

Jan 29, 2014
France
I wish VCA would bring turquoise back. They haven't offered anything in turquoise for a long time.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
My SA told me that they won't have turquoise for at least 2 years������������ thanks a lot

skyqueen

O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I love your magic's, how lovely to be able to place a special order. If I could ever do that mine would be for onyx with white gold. Here is a pic of my turquoise pieces with my other VCA.

Sorry, my file is too large I will have to resize.
Holy cow, dear...don't get mugged!
Love VCA turquoise!!!

cvalier26

Sep 26, 2014
I love your magic's, how lovely to be able to place a special order. If I could ever do that mine would be for onyx with white gold. Here is a pic of my turquoise pieces with my other VCA.

Gorgeous collection :love:

Glamslam

Jan 29, 2014
France

I love, love love your VCA collection, your 20 motifs turquoise necklace is to Die for...