Salvatore Ferragamo Collections - post your pics here

I just treated myself to the Giardino print silk twilly. Ferragamo’s silks are so underrated, especially their twillies…I love how they are so much larger than Hermes twillies, so they can be used as belts, and double-sided with different prints. And less expensive!

Today I’m wearing with a ponytail. Sorry the pics are so bad…trying to photo backwards in the mirror, lol!

View attachment 5119136View attachment 5119137View attachment 5119138
Gorgeous!!

Reactions: Cool Breeze
I just treated myself to the Giardino print silk twilly. Ferragamo’s silks are so underrated, especially their twillies…I love how they are so much larger than Hermes twillies, so they can be used as belts, and double-sided with different prints. And less expensive!

Today I’m wearing with a ponytail. Sorry the pics are so bad…trying to photo backwards in the mirror, lol!

View attachment 5119136View attachment 5119137View attachment 5119138
Ferragamo is totally underrated. But their designs are classic and beautiful. I actually hope they do not become so trendy!!!

This is my only bag I bought in Florence in 2015. I truly love it - gold on black will never get out of style and I love the chain drop is long enough for me to wear it as a crossbody (I'm 160cm).

For shoes, I've been wearing their jelly flats since I think 2014? And I can't recall how many of pairs prior I've bought over the years.

I think the brand is under-appreciated. Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• 20210813_104309.jpg
    20210813_104309.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 41