Salvatore Ferragamo Collections - post your pics here

New-to-me Sofia. This is my first Ferragamo and I’m amazed by the quality. The pebbled leather is gorgeous and soft, hardware substantial and elegant, and the fabric lining is an excellent weight. Although I was looking for a leather lined Sofia, i think the fabric lining will make the bag lighter. Couldn’t be happier with this bag. I can’t wait to head out somewhere with it.
8711AC44-D9F9-44AC-A8BA-318CDD844FD6.jpeg

New-to-me Sofia. This is my first Ferragamo and I’m amazed by the quality. The pebbled leather is gorgeous and soft, hardware substantial and elegant, and the fabric lining is an excellent weight. Although I was looking for a leather lined Sofia, i think the fabric lining will make the bag lighter. Couldn’t be happier with this bag. I can’t wait to head out somewhere with it.
View attachment 5036368
Congrats! It's really smooshy and lux looking!
And you're so right. I think the fabric lining makes the bag lighter and makes the bag look more luxurious.
And your picture is beautiful. :love::love::love:You're making me want to use my Sofia too.:biggrin:
I have one lined in leather and it definitely is heavier, and not as nearly smooshy looking as yours!

Last edited:
View attachment 5036368

Congratulations on your first Ferragamo! :yahoo::happydance: Such an underrated brand! This bag is exceptional! :love::love::love::love::love:

Thanks, do you know which one you got?
Congrats! It's really smooshy and lux looking!
And you're so right. I think the fabric lining makes the bag lighter and makes the bag look more luxurious.
And your picture is beautiful. :love::love::love:You're making me want to use my Sofia too.:biggrin:
I have one lined in leather and it definitely is heavier, and not as nearly smooshy looking as yours!
Congratulations on your first Ferragamo! :yahoo::happydance: Such an underrated brand! This bag is exceptional! :love::love::love::love::love:

Thank you :flowers: :wave:
There were so many enthusiastic posts about Ferragamo's exceptional quality that I started looking into their bags. I am grateful to tPF peeps who provided history and so many descriptions and photos of SF bags. Living in the U.S., I don't hear much about the brand. I had heard of the Studio and the Boxyz, but the Sofia style stole my heart. Plus, I found the most amazing deal on TRR which helps with the heart-stealing; all that was wrong with it was that it was a a bit dirty and very dry. So a bit of cleaning, polishing, and deep conditioning brought it back to life quickly. It is such a functional and beautiful bag and sits in the zone that I really like: classic and minimalist with a contemporary and creative twist. The leather, while pebbled, has such a soft hand and a beautiful sheen, no doubt a patina from prior wear. the hardware is silver. I was looking for light gold to fill a hole in my collection (I have 5 black bags with silver HW) but this was an irresistible deal.

Can anyone tell me how I might find out the year it was made?

I adore this style, but it seems to only be available in the US? Can anyone advise on how I can find it in Europe?

They are sold in Europe under ferragamo's creations. Depending on the popularity of colours or leathers some might out of stock.

There is one in bright red croc that I adore but unfortunately 14000€ exceeds my handbag budget.