Salvatore Ferragamo Collections - post your pics here

I'm thrilled to join the Ferragamo club! My new baby, the Sofia, small size, black pebbled leather, and silver hardware. :love: My paternal grandmother was a stylish lady who wore Ferragamo shoes, so having this bag reminds me of her. I lusted after Sofias in their heyday, but I couldn't afford one back then.

For the past several months, I patiently stalked the resale sites until my HG appeared, and the wait was worth it because she's pristine, with zero signs of wear and new-bag-smell galore! :yahoo:

I think she was just living unloved in a closet, biding her time to come to me...

IMG_0728.jpeg

I'm thrilled to join the Ferragamo club! My new baby, the Sofia, small size, black pebbled leather, and silver hardware. :love: My paternal grandmother was a stylish lady who wore Ferragamo shoes, so having this bag reminds me of her. I lusted after Sofias in their heyday, but I couldn't afford one back then.

For the past several months, I patiently stalked the resale sites until my HG appeared, and the wait was worth it because she's pristine, with zero signs of wear and new-bag-smell galore! :yahoo:

I think she was just living unloved in a closet, biding her time to come to me...

View attachment 5060091

Congratulations! :yahoo: :happydance: So happy for you! Such a beauty! :love::love::love:

Hello
I just bought a preloved salvatore ferragamo nylon bag in very good condition and preloved salvatore ferragamo wallet in orange color, although the wallet hasn't in a good condition but i want to spa the wallet so maybe the condition will get better :crybaby:
Here i attach the pictures of my ferragamo nylon bag and wallet ;) Does anyone know name of the nylon bag ? :love:

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-31 at 8.25.07 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-31 at 8.25.06 AM.jpeg

Last edited:
I just treated myself to the Giardino print silk twilly. Ferragamo’s silks are so underrated, especially their twillies…I love how they are so much larger than Hermes twillies, so they can be used as belts, and double-sided with different prints. And less expensive!

Today I’m wearing with a ponytail. Sorry the pics are so bad…trying to photo backwards in the mirror, lol!

1BAF23CB-36A9-4216-A18C-54793D6FF34F.jpeg66902F8A-9D43-4FA7-BB24-A4653F580CF6.jpeg5AC56615-5206-4C63-AEA3-61220E9AD2E5.jpeg