Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Ok, I will look again. I’ve decided I need a smaller size but I’ve been wearing it in hopes to get use to the bigger size but it hasn’t happened. So I am going to sell it and rebuy the smaller size. Anyone have any good ideas on where to sell? Thank you!

I see your post is over one year old, but consider selling it on Reetzy on FB. No commissions.

View attachment 3937797

Does anyone have the full diamond pave bracelet? I bought it recently and have noticed twice it has unhinged and loosened and I was lucky enough to notice before it fell off my arm!!!!! I bought it Overseas so Im not sure if my local store will be happy to do an exchange for me. I have proof of purchase and everything!
What size do you have for pave and for regular?

Anyone got the love pave thick version and had dents or chipped on the edges ? I brought mine to cartier and they said there’s no way to remove it just by polishing will only soften it and make it rounder

Attachments

• F023784A-CF38-4895-BC3C-09EE3FE6F4EC.jpeg
    F023784A-CF38-4895-BC3C-09EE3FE6F4EC.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 235
Hi I finally received the rose gold rainbow love i really wanted but wasn’t planning to purchase until a later date but then they Discontinued It. It arrived without a screw driver :sad: I was able to get it in since I had a screwdriver from another love but unsure if it’s a keeper ... thoughts?

Attachments

• DA2BE862-006A-4759-A456-8C4990971111.jpeg
    DA2BE862-006A-4759-A456-8C4990971111.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 334
Hi I finally received the rose gold rainbow love i really wanted but wasn’t planning to purchase until a later date but then they Discontinued It. It arrived without a screw driver :sad: I was able to get it in since I had a screwdriver from another love but unsure if it’s a keeper ... thoughts?

If I recall correctly, didn't you also order the Love online and received a scratched up one or something was wrong, but you decided not to make a big fuss about it? You poor thing and now a missing screwdriver?!

I think it's up to you whether or not you think the rainbow Love is for you or not. I have always thought it was charming, unique, and special (more so now since it is being discontinued). However, I don't think it's for me because I prefer diamonds so I like to keep that theme for my stack, and the one time I did see the Rainbow Love in person in the boutique, there was tape over it so I could not really see it fully.

By the way, have you considered placing the small Love in between the two classics? I am getting another classic Love soon and am thinking of placing my small b/w the two classics for more balance.

If I recall correctly, didn't you also order the Love online and received a scratched up one or something was wrong, but you decided not to make a big fuss about it? You poor thing and now a missing screwdriver?!

I think it's up to you whether or not you think the rainbow Love is for you or not. I have always thought it was charming, unique, and special (more so now since it is being discontinued). However, I don't think it's for me because I prefer diamonds so I like to keep that theme for my stack, and the one time I did see the Rainbow Love in person in the boutique, there was tape over it so I could not really see it fully.

By the way, have you considered placing the small Love in between the two classics? I am getting another classic Love soon and am thinking of placing my small b/w the two classics for more balance.
Oh no that wasnt me. I’ve only purchased from the boutique. Imagine if it was a first or a gift and no screw driver! That would be upsetting. I took a picture of the box with the bracelet and no screwdriver and sent to customer service. I’ll think about it. I really wanted it but it almost became like a rushed buy instead of for a celebration or something ... we’ll see.

I really like the rainbow love. It’s not for everybody but I think it’s special...plus it’s discontinued now and unavailable in North America...so my guess is that it will retain its value.
I would definitely follow up with customer service about the missing screwdriver. For that price point, they need to make it right and IMO customer service for luxury brands and goods should be nothing less than exceptional, especially when a mistake is made.

Reactions: thundercloud
Oh no that wasnt me. I’ve only purchased from the boutique. Imagine if it was a first or a gift and no screw driver! That would be upsetting. I took a picture of the box with the bracelet and no screwdriver and sent to customer service. I’ll think about it. I really wanted it but it almost became like a rushed buy instead of for a celebration or something ... we’ll see.

If it feels like a rushed purchase and not necessarily special...maybe you could put it away and keep it in the box and save it for a special date or occasion later in the year? I’m a big believer in these types of purchases being special, not just an everyday on a whim kind of thing but that’s just me. It should feel like a special purchase because for most people it is!

Now on the other hand if you’re not happy with it because it didn’t live up to your expectations or doesn’t suit your lifestyle, then that’s a totally different thing. Give it a few days and really think about it and return it if you’re still unhappy and don’t look back! You should be totally satisfied with your purchase.

It does look better with the small in the middle... still undecided Lol 955E4A10-478F-4176-9D77-6C35FAD4E474.jpeg

Can anyone tell me if just one screw loosening on the classic is normal? I’ve had mine for about a week and keep noticing one of them loosening slightly so when I push the halves together it makes a clicking noise. When I tighten the screw a bit, the noise goes away.

I really like the RG rainbow love, but I just got my first love not even 2 weeks ago. I was hoping to perhaps add that later, but with it being discontinued, it's not going to happen. I like to get jewelry for special occasions or on vacations, so it's tied to a memory.

IMO you should hold onto it until you're sure either way. I think it looks beautiful with the small love stacked in-between!

Can anyone tell me if just one screw loosening on the classic is normal? I’ve had mine for about a week and keep noticing one of them loosening slightly so when I push the halves together it makes a clicking noise. When I tighten the screw a bit, the noise goes away.

This can be normal. I have the same thing happen with my classic. Luckily, it isn't both screws loosening, right?! It happens more frequently when I stack or when faced with more vibrations (i.e. constant physical activity, tennis, etc).

Also, you are correct. I start to hear a slight clicking noise when the screws are not fully tightened, alerting me that the bracelet is loose and not flush together.

Another way to alert you to when the screws are loose, if not memorizing the screw position by looks, is to look inside the bracelet at the back end of the screws. If it is completely tightened, the back end of the screw will be flush, creating the "happy face". If the screw is raised, then it is not completely tightened and loose.

Last edited:
Reactions: avcbob

I think it’s hard sometimes to look at these pieces with an unbiased view after searching on here and reading about a piece (like this one) that gets a lot of hype! People love the rg rainbow. It’s hard to separate that info with figuring out how you truly feel. What about it are you unsure about? Do you have other bracelets you plan to stack it with? Would moving the thin love to the other wrist help? I think it’s a beautiful piece but you are the one who has to love it- or not. Maybe consider other options and ask yourself if you’d rather have one of those items instead. Also consider that if you return it, you will almost certainly not find another unless you search the second hand market. Would you be sad to see this one go?

I second guess big purchases a lot so this is relatable. The bracelet really is beautiful and happy with that pop or rainbow colors.

Reactions: Yuki85
thanks everyone for the feedback. I’ve decided to return the rainbow love. Even though I really wanted it after I tried it on in February its just not the right time. and realized I really enjoy the in boutique and celebratory occasion. Rather than “just buying it”. Timing is everything right :smile: and when the time is right I’m sure there will be something beautiful still!