Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Here is mine before and after rhodium plated procedure. Mine is as well a bit rounded on edges, though I was asking Cartier customer services to keep them sharp as it was new. It looks like it’s impossible to keep the same shape
Your bracelet looks as good as new after the plating :tup:

But I wonder why Cartier can't keep the edge sharp after polishing (seems like it should be easy enough). I've seen it multiple times in this forum now. Makes me not want to get mine polished :no:

Last edited:
Hi everybody,
Can I ask to any owner of a cuff in size 16 to measure the inner diameter in cm please??
I think I’ve made the wrong choice...
I’ve bought a preowned one and maybe it run small for me... and no return
Thank you so much for the help [emoji813]️
What is yr wrist size in cm

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

IMG_1516271587.293817.jpg

Does anyone have the full diamond pave bracelet? I bought it recently and have noticed twice it has unhinged and loosened and I was lucky enough to notice before it fell off my arm!!!!! I bought it Overseas so Im not sure if my local store will be happy to do an exchange for me. I have proof of purchase and everything!

View attachment 3937797

Does anyone have the full diamond pave bracelet? I bought it recently and have noticed twice it has unhinged and loosened and I was lucky enough to notice before it fell off my arm!!!!! I bought it Overseas so Im not sure if my local store will be happy to do an exchange for me. I have proof of purchase and everything!

I would definitely try to do it, for this price you have to be absolutely happy with your purchase! If they can’t exchange it maybe they can discuss it with the boutique where you’ve got it? Good luck in any case!

Here is mine before and after rhodium plated procedure. Mine is as well a bit rounded on edges, though I was asking Cartier customer services to keep them sharp as it was new. It looks like it’s impossible to keep the same shape

Vvicky,
Thanks so much for your reply. They did a great job with the rhodium plating. I do not notice the edges that much as I am sure it is shows more when the bracelet is with you than photos. It looks beautiful.

View attachment 3937797

They may send it to service to have the hinge looked at. That is not right that it became loose and unhinged. I would take it immediately to Cartier. They will work with you.

Finally getting my first Love bracelet after 10 long years of lusting after it. I got the thin version (I like the daintier look for every day wear). It comes tomorrow. I keep checking my inbox for the email from Cartier with the tracking info. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve!!!!

Congrats, share some pics when it arrives! :smile: I got the thin yellow gold Love bracelet in April of last year and the feeling of giddiness hasn’t gone away!

View attachment 3937797

These are too lovely to lose. I would definitely tell the local store to assist.

Hello!

I've been reading this thread in anticipation of getting my own Love bracelet (Classic YG! :love:) soon.

I wanted to ask a question: Many of you have mentioned wearing Lululemon or other types of wristbands to protect your love while working out/doing other activities. Can anyone share a specific type they like to use? Sorry for being picky - I just want to be prepared!

Also, has anyone had any experience at any Hawaii Cartier? Any SA recommendations? The local reviews on Yelp are quite hit or miss, which is a little disappointing considering its Cartier. There are (3) locations: Honolulu Royal Hawaiian, DFS Galleria (not sure I can shop at this one?) and Ala Moana Center.

Thank you for this thread! I've enjoyed the photos, discussion and helpful tips along the way!
I wear sweat bands regularly with my love. It doesn’t matter the brand. It matters about the width and fit. Sweatband should fit snuggly but comfortably so the love doesn’t move under it. The narrower the sweat band, the better it looks, but it’s essier for the Love bangle to move out of. You can buy a pack from eBay or local store. No need for an expensive one.

Reactions: Kindness3