Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I’ve heard to wear a sweat band to help protect it from being banged up and secure the bracelet. I can’t say which brand.

My fave SA is Eunice and Kevin. Both are good at what they do. I mainly work with Eunice at the oahu Cartier. Let me know who you work with and I can call them and let them know you are coming to see them. Thnx

Aw, thank you! It would be my first ever purchase from Cartier and I'm kind of nervous TBH. I actually live in Maui, so we (husband and I) would make the trip to Oahu. I think I actually read some good reviews about both of the SAs you mentioned. It would be for my birthday which isn't for a few months, would it still be okay to contact you then?

Thank you!!:hugs:

Does anyone have before and after photos of their White Gold Love rhodium plated? I just sent mine in and it
is being worked on now. I am just curious to see if anyone has photos of theirs. Thanks!

i took this pic right after it came back from polishing...it looks great! the only thing is the edges are slightly rounded compared to my YG love but it is not as noticeable in person...this is a close up shot...hope this helps! :smile:
A585C316-F42B-436C-8699-1FB155F2AEA0.jpeg

I think it’s best to try on in the boutique if you have one in your town. It’s personal preference on how you like the fit. I, personally like a more fitted look instead of loose. You’ll definitely get the feel of the bracelet and see how it looks and the fit!
Hello! I have just plunged and purchased this exact same bracelet- RG love plain in size 16. I bought it off a lady who had purchased it 2 weeks ago but felt it was too tight and Cartier wouldn't exchange it because it had a surface scratch near the screw. I have a question though- I feel like the screw in this sticks out a bit- I thought that Cartier made it so the screw is invisible and flush with the bracelet. Can anyone help tell me if this is "normal"? I have attached pics below. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_9043.JPG
    IMG_9043.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,046
  • IMG_9044.JPG
    IMG_9044.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,013
Hello! I have just plunged and purchased this exact same bracelet- RG love plain in size 16. I bought it off a lady who had purchased it 2 weeks ago but felt it was too tight and Cartier wouldn't exchange it because it had a surface scratch near the screw. I have a question though- I feel like the screw in this sticks out a bit- I thought that Cartier made it so the screw is invisible and flush with the bracelet. Can anyone help tell me if this is "normal"? I have attached pics below. Thanks!

Congrats!! All three of mine stick out
IMG_1516243010.466526.jpg

You are a star! Thanks. Love your stack! My goal is to get 2 more YG's to stack with this. So excited to finally be part of the Love group.

Does anyone have before and after photos of their White Gold Love rhodium plated? I just sent mine in and it
is being worked on now. I am just curious to see if anyone has photos of theirs. Thanks!

Here is mine before and after rhodium plated procedure. Mine is as well a bit rounded on edges, though I was asking Cartier customer services to keep them sharp as it was new. It looks like it’s impossible to keep the same shape

Attachments

• IMG_1516250693.381837.jpg
    IMG_1516250693.381837.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 1,137
  • IMG_1516250933.298093.jpg
    IMG_1516250933.298093.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 1,133
  • IMG_1516250978.252838.jpg
    IMG_1516250978.252838.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 1,141
Last edited:
I’ve heard to wear a sweat band to help protect it from being banged up and secure the bracelet. I can’t say which brand.

My fave SA is Eunice and Kevin. Both are good at what they do. I mainly work with Eunice at the oahu Cartier. Let me know who you work with and I can call them and let them know you are coming to see them. Thnx

Wow! I live in Oahu, too! I’ve met Kevin a few times since he is my friend’s SA and he is delightful! Wish I bought my Love from him but the SA who assisted me was just as pleasant to work with. Nice to see another person from Oahu on here!

Aw, thank you! It would be my first ever purchase from Cartier and I'm kind of nervous TBH. I actually live in Maui, so we (husband and I) would make the trip to Oahu. I think I actually read some good reviews about both of the SAs you mentioned. It would be for my birthday which isn't for a few months, would it still be okay to contact you then?

Thank you!!:hugs:

Ooh Maui girl! So awesome! Does Oprah live there permanently?! Yes. Contact me then and I can let Eunice know when you will be coming in to see her! She is so delightful to work with!

Ooh Maui girl! So awesome! Does Oprah live there permanently?! Yes. Contact me then and I can let Eunice know when you will be coming in to see her! She is so delightful to work with!

Hahaha! Yes, a Maui girl! :P And no, she was here last year, but as far as I know she's not here permanently. My birthday is in March, so not tooooo far away. Thank you so much for offering to connect me with your SA. In my opinion, customer service is such a huge part of the purchase. It makes or breaks the way you experience and remember your pieces.