Sweet Clover

Thank you for the info!! Do you happen to know if they’re out in Singapore yet or is it only in a few Asian countries?
I have no idea. Sorry. My friend lives in Taiwan and she told me that her SA shared these photos. She also said it’s not out yet.
To the group: Anyone else from this group knows and can help out to answer this question?

Reactions: tenshix

From the photo caption we have the prices:

bracelets -
yg and pg $15,500
wg $16,400

rings -
yg and pg $6800
wg $7150

The price of the Sweet Perlee Clover is not so sweet.... I'm underwhelmed by the photos for now. Hope it looks better in rl.
I expected the price to be closer to $15K - of course I would have liked it to be closer to $10K.

I think IRL it will be much nicer. It is a dainty piece, so great for stacking.

Here is screenshot I snapped off the video on the VCA ME website. At least we know this is real.
EA04AA93-72F8-49E6-A989-F8766BBEA053.jpeg

The Sweets line was originally made for kids, hence the bracelets and pendants are shorter than the Vintage line. I wonder if this bangle diameter is also sized down or if it will follow the standard ladies sizing. The bangle fits the model, but she could be wearing a larger size.

The Sweets line was originally made for kids, hence the bracelets and pendants are shorter than the Vintage line. I wonder if this bangle diameter is also sized down or if it will follow the standard ladies sizing. The bangle fits the model, but she could be wearing a larger size.

Since I have the wrist size of a child I can confirm I prefer the look of the Sweets more on myself lol. The XS Signature is already the same size as my 16 Loves (they didn’t have size 15 back then) which falls further down my arm but for stacking purposes I do hope they keep the Sweet Perlee the same sizing as their other bangles, it would just be easier.

Reactions: chromemilou
The Alhambra sweets are also priced for teens. This line seems to be more marketed to adults for stacking or as an entry point to the perlee clover.

Reactions: lynne_ross
The Alhambra sweets are also priced for teens. This line seems to be more marketed to adults for stacking or as an entry point to the perlee clover.
I think you’re right, more as an entry point Perlee clover bangle for adults. When Sweets first came out, they used little girls in their ads, but this clover has adult ladies as models.

Reactions: nicole0612