Sweet Clover

I share the same sentiment as you.
I want a bracelet to stack with my YG perlee clover and was strongly considering the traditional WG perlee clover. I am thinking this thin version might be a good option and will go into my boutique to try it on when the opportunity arises before I pass final judgement on it.
I am still strongly considering the wg regular version to stack with my yg and wear on it’s own. The thin might be a nice stacking but I feel it is limited and will not look as great on it’s own like the regular. Interested to try on as well.

I think for those of you considering the thin version, you have to ask yourself, do I want it because I love the design, or do I want it because it's cheaper?

VCA pieces are not cheap, and for me, I'd rather wait and get the piece I love than settle. I personally think the thin version will become like Sweets. For me, I love the WG classic clover. The clover is iconic, and it will still look fabulous when I'm 95 years old and staring at my wrist in my rocking chair! :biggrin:

The question to ask yourself is...
If both were the same price, which would you grab? For me, the classic clover for sure.
And price wise, when you're talking $17K vs $27K, it's not really that much difference over the long term. As my husband has often said to me, "get the bigger one, because after a few years, that price difference will not matter in the scope of life...but now, you will have the piece you really want."

I think for those of you considering the thin version, you have to ask yourself, do I want it because I love the design, or do I want it because it's cheaper?

VCA pieces are not cheap, and for me, I'd rather wait and get the piece I love than settle. I personally think the thin version will become like Sweets. For me, I love the WG classic clover. The clover is iconic, and it will still look fabulous when I'm 95 years old and staring at my wrist in my rocking chair! :biggrin:

If both were the same price, which would you grab? For me, the classic clover for sure.
And price wise, when you're talking $17K vs $27K, it's not really that much difference over the long term. As my husband has often said to me, "get the bigger one, because after a few years, that price difference will not matter in the scope of life...but now, you will have the piece you really want."
Well said!!!

I had been looking for a thinner, stacking companion for my regular and thin LOVES. I am trying very hard to like the design, however, there is a BUT...

I have been finding myself reverting to the older, more classic designs, because I am not really loving the newer designs enough to add to my existing pieces.

Your hubby is indeed a very wise man. My hope is that both of you will be in rocking chairs at 95 looking down at that gorgeous WG PC bracelet.

I am in agreement with you here. I don't think I have ever purchased VCA considering the cheaper option. I own a large variety of VCA jewelry - sweets, pave, semi precious stones. But I must say, I always find thinner and smaller jewelry just so much easier to wear and therefore more enjoyable because I can go about my day without thinking about the jewelry I'm wearing or fussing over it. I own so many VCA 20 motif necklaces and pave earrings- and they just aren't worn as much. The only exception is my YG pave clover bracelet which is by far one of my favorite pieces. Yet, I find this thinner version in WG proportionally more favorable to me compared to the original size. I have almost purchased the original WG pave clover so many times but have always held back. Somehow though, the thinner version does appeal to me. But I have to see it in person.

I am in agreement with you here. I don't think I have ever purchased VCA considering the cheaper option. I own a large variety of VCA jewelry - sweets, pave, semi precious stones. But I must say, I always find thinner and smaller jewelry just so much easier to wear and therefore more enjoyable because I can go about my day without thinking about the jewelry I'm wearing or fussing over it. I own so many VCA 20 motif necklaces and pave earrings- and they just aren't worn as much. The only exception is my YG pave clover bracelet which is by far one of my favorite pieces. Yet, I find this thinner version in WG proportionally more favorable to me compared to the original size. I have almost purchased the original WG pave clover so many times but have always held back. Somehow though, the thinner version does appeal to me. But I have to see it in person.
Agree as I typically go for a thinner look since my wrists are on the smaller size. I like that they’re releasing more bracelet options. However, from the photos I feel like they didn’t get the design quite right since there will be more wear on the clover. I’ll have to try it on.

I...don't hate it. Of course, I have to see it in person. For me, this is a stacking bracelet - like if you already have one and want to stack it but don't necessarily like or want two of the same bracelet in different colors. I have the rose gold clover and was considering the white gold, but was also considering the thin pave love in wg because of the different size. (I don't want the single row pave - it's just a bit too simple for me). This thinner clover is another possible option (although there's a good chance that I'll just wind up with the regular wg clover).
Yes me too! I have the RG clover, but am waiting for the WG in small size to get back in stock. All sold out in the US.

As my husband has often said to me, "get the bigger one, because after a few years, that price difference will not matter in the scope of life...but now, you will have the piece you really want
Yes this exactly! DH went without adding to his watch collection for years bc he was looking for the perfect watch that felt like him, then pulled the trigger twice this year at Alange. Same principle. Don‘t settle. :biggrin:

@Coconuts40 I think they say it for the people who consider this style because of the price but inside they actually want normal size.
I like thin love, it is very aesthetic and easy to use, I would prefer it over classic love tbh. I also love 16 motif sweet necklace doubled up. I find it a better look than 10.
I am not fan of classic clover bracelet at all, probably I would never purchase it. But I also don’t find thin design very attractive the biggest problem is the clovers that don’t fit the bracelet, it looks incredibly odd to me. As a thin bracelet for stacking I would consider other styles from other brands like chaumet bee my love or messika move

I had a look - my takeaway from the pics is this...

All sizes are the same number of diamonds and weight (40 diamonds/0.69 carat). My educated guess would be that the SMALLER the bangle, the closer the clovers, so the smaller sizes would look better on this particular style.

I also do like the pics of the bangle by itself but I am trying to visualize the look of 0.01725 ct (X4)on each clover...

I’m laughing at the last line because you stated it perfectly- the ridiculousness of the low amount of DW on the bracelet at $16,500 or so. As someone else mentioned it earlier, a “ripoff”! Frankly, all VCA is way, way overpriced for what you get in terms of value, even compared to other high-end luxury brands, but this is literally highway robbery. Nope, don’t count me for a sucker on this piece, maybe on other pieces, but not on this one:P:P

Eye candy for us all! Can’t wait to try them on in person as I’m still deciding whether this version is what I wanted. I’m also still deciding if I wanted yellow or white gold! First world problem! ‍♀️361FD286-DB90-48DA-8ADB-B3A7FAFAF347.jpeg

Attachments

• B201B40D-14AC-4066-97BA-F5FF3109F0DD.jpeg
    B201B40D-14AC-4066-97BA-F5FF3109F0DD.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 7302831D-7443-48E8-88C6-594F3741F95D.jpeg
    7302831D-7443-48E8-88C6-594F3741F95D.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 125
  • B1B8EA53-A809-49FF-B33B-3D4B4874A6F1.jpeg
    B1B8EA53-A809-49FF-B33B-3D4B4874A6F1.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 747136DD-C837-4C1D-9C93-608B83FAC4DB.jpeg
    747136DD-C837-4C1D-9C93-608B83FAC4DB.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 103
I’m in Canada and it’s not out yet. But my SA has confirmed that it is coming this summer (June/July). Still waiting to hear more info as for Canadian pricing and etc. Photos were from a friend in Asia.

Thank you for the info!! Do you happen to know if they’re out in Singapore yet or is it only in a few Asian countries?