Sweet Clover

WOW I am surprised how much I dont like it. I was so excited for this. The price seems not worth it to me. They were probably better off doing the clover shape without the diamonds (just the metal). It just doesnt work in my brain. =(

Reactions: couturequeen
Roberto coin's butterfly also looks like the vca butterfly!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210402-195806.png
    Screenshot_20210402-195806.png
    696.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_20210402-195820.png
    Screenshot_20210402-195820.png
    301.9 KB · Views: 184
The thin Perlee clover is on the UAE website. Roughly over 17K USD. Dubai VCA manager has it on her insta. too.
I had a look - my takeaway from the pics is this...

All sizes are the same number of diamonds and weight (40 diamonds/0.69 carat). My educated guess would be that the SMALLER the bangle, the closer the clovers, so the smaller sizes would look better on this particular style.

I also do like the pics of the bangle by itself but I am trying to visualize the look of 0.01725 ct (X4)on each clover...

The thin Perlee clover is on the UAE website. Roughly over 17K USD. Dubai VCA manager has it on her insta. too.

Thanks so much for the update! I went to take a look.

Really not sure about this whole “collapsed” design. I must add that it looks nice when stacked with another ring.

A ring from website for easy reference

0CE6935E-3E52-4A10-949D-DA334FA92817.jpeg

Last edited:
I...don't hate it. Of course, I have to see it in person. For me, this is a stacking bracelet - like if you already have one and want to stack it but don't necessarily like or want two of the same bracelet in different colors. I have the rose gold clover and was considering the white gold, but was also considering the thin pave love in wg because of the different size. (I don't want the single row pave - it's just a bit too simple for me). This thinner clover is another possible option (although there's a good chance that I'll just wind up with the regular wg clover).

I...don't hate it. Of course, I have to see it in person. For me, this is a stacking bracelet - like if you already have one and want to stack it but don't necessarily like or want two of the same bracelet in different colors. I have the rose gold clover and was considering the white gold, but was also considering the thin pave love in wg because of the different size. (I don't want the single row pave - it's just a bit too simple for me). This thinner clover is another possible option (although there's a good chance that I'll just wind up with the regular wg clover).

I share the same sentiment as you.
I want a bracelet to stack with my YG perlee clover and was strongly considering the traditional WG perlee clover. I am thinking this thin version might be a good option and will go into my boutique to try it on when the opportunity arises before I pass final judgement on it.