Sweet Clover

Quote in RED made me sad. I really do hope that VCA did not compromise craftsmanship to keep cost down. Still holding out hope it will be something that those who can’t wear the regular PC can appreciate.
I would imagine that she has only seen photos of it, and in that case we all know that these pieces are generally more attractive and special when seen in real life. Photos tend to fall flat. I certainly have not given up hope for it.

Why did she not like it?
@charchar888, see @nicole0612's response here...
She did not have negative comments about the craftsmanship or design specifically, she said that she did not find it beautiful and that she likes the wider (regular) one because it is more detailed and iconic. I honestly think it is just a matter of personal taste. By the way, she has never steered me to a different purchase because it is more or less costly, so I do not think that is a factor here (I know that could be the assumption). I personally like jewelry that is so comfortable and unobtrusive to wear that I forget I have it on, so it may suit me in that way.

Which metal would be your choice for new the thin perlee? Yellow gold or white gold? I’m always torn between the two metal as I like the unity of white gold but like how the clover pattern jumps out against yellow gold. I can’t wait to see it in person!

Reactions: hhw and lisawhit
Which metal would be your choice for new the thin perlee? Yellow gold or white gold? I’m always torn between the two metal as I like the unity of white gold but like how the clover pattern jumps out against yellow gold. I can’t wait to see it in person!

Its definitely a preference. I really like how spaced out diamonds pop against the contrast of yellow gold. And I also mix metals so I wouldnt hesitate to wear either with my regular pieces

Reactions: Iama101
I’ve asked my SA and she is unaware of this release at all. She told me that she gets to preview all releases in advance and she doesn’t believe this belongs to the vca design. Perhaps it was photoshopped? I would love to get the thinner version! Any additional updates?

I wanted to provide an update to my earlier post. My SA just messaged me today and told me that they will be getting the thin perlee bangle. So this further confirms the design is real and will be launched soon. I am very excited and can’t wait to see more photos of it!

I wanted to provide an update to my earlier post. My SA just messaged me today and told me that they will be getting the thin perlee bangle. So this further confirms the design is real and will be launched soon. I am very excited and can’t wait to see more photos of it!
Did your SA say when?

Which country? Do you know the price?

White gold and I am a yellow gold lover. Its breath taking in wg with rose gold a very close second. This is going by the original Clover design as I haven't obv seen the thin one yet. But it all depends on skin tone and one's colouring and how they wish to pair them. What looks beautiful to one's eyes might not to another. Whatever you go for you cannot go wrong in the end. Re thin: No exact date but yes its coming and likely mid year-ish. So soon.