Hermès New York City Stores

The teams are supposed to merge this weekend ( assuming that the COVID numbers don't spike). If so, that will certainly help in allowing for more appointments. You can also try MP- they are lovely. Last resort, some have called customer service and (NICELY) stated they were having trouble reaching a store to make an appointment. CS then will relay the message to the store.
There is also supposedly a way you can make an appointment on line, but I have not tried that. Good luck!
Thank you so much! Will try MP.

Does anyone have any advice for a relatively new H customer who is moving from nyc to Boston? I’ve spent a bit with a SA (< 3k) at WS, and I’m wondering if it makes more sense to continue shopping with her or to switch to a new SA... I’m hoping to build a long term relationship

Does anyone have any advice for a relatively new H customer who is moving from nyc to Boston? I’ve spent a bit with a SA (< 3k) at WS, and I’m wondering if it makes more sense to continue shopping with her or to switch to a new SA... I’m hoping to build a long term relationship

I love WS. It is my NY store.

I was at Madison yesterday and the bag section was looking empty. SA said the new lockdown in Paris is going to significantly impact supply in the coming weeks/months.
I asked my sa about this a week ago and he said he had no idea this was happening. Hah hah. Oh well, who knows. He did invite me to a rtw event though and Chanel just invited me to a jewelry event. I guess the supply lines for those two departments are going strong.

Any one have a sense of how readily available the evelyne TPM is? Looking for gold or etoupe but also open to pinks and blues
I have asked my SA to find me one with GHW really in any dark neutral or certain green or pinks. Nothing for a couple of months. I will PM you though. A few pop up every now and then on the site but they are gone in seconds.

ETA: For example, this just popped up and poof gone!

Last edited:
I have asked my SA to find me one with GHW really in any dark neutral or certain green or pinks. Nothing for a couple of months. I will PM you though. A few pop up every now and then on the site but they are gone in seconds.

ETA: For example, this just popped up and poof gone!
Wow that’s exactly the bag I’d want!!
Do you think requesting PHW would be easier than gold? Months is a long time!! I didn’t realize they were quite that high demand.

I heard so many positive reviews on Meatpacking store so I decided to make a trip last week at the store.

I had great hope before I went in but I was SO DISAPPOINTED after my first visit there! I made an appointment online and they gave me a random SA. I made an appointment for jewelry repair and I mentioned that I wanted to purchase RTW items and scarves. The staffs who greeted me were SO VERY NICE. However, the SA who worked with me was so rude. She did not want to have any conversation with me at all! She felt annoyed when I wanted to ask more questions. I was ready to spend my $ there but I end up just got a scarf ring and left the store.

At the same time I saw another customer who was working with an African American male SA and he was being so friendly and patient. I almost wanted to ask for his business card in front of the one I worked with. But I did not because I didn't want to embarrass her. Does anyone here knows of this African American male SA at the meatpacking? If so please share his name with me :smile:

I’ve given up on being offered anything on my wishlist. I’ve spent a decent amount and have tried to form a relationship with my SA but they aren’t really the chatty type (maybe just towards me?). Do you think I should change SAs/location from MP to Madison or Wall Street? I really was hoping for a C18 and nothing has been offered but it looks like ppl with less history and spend are getting things.

Reactions: Tykhe