Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

Whoa this is pretty but deff not the same shade as the 21s neon:smile: hopefully that helps!View attachment 5046320
I recently seen another photo of the neon pink mini like yours on Instagram. Would you say it is as vibrant as it looks on blondieluxe picture? She also uploaded a video to her Instagram page & it looked super neon & beautiful.

Attachments

• 30EF9F23-E7DC-4975-AFD1-BF6EB3957D4C.png
    30EF9F23-E7DC-4975-AFD1-BF6EB3957D4C.png
    727.7 KB · Views: 136
Generally how do returns work for an item that is waitlisted? I plan on returning the camellia vanity in black to my local stand alone store. Would it be possible for someone I know take the bag, or does it go into a quarantine period and to the next person on the waitlist? Thanks!

Reactions: Pchul
Does anyone have the reference number for the iridescent beige rectangular mini 21s? Someone is offering it to me for $5100, and I am not seeing it in the Chanel website :O I have read about it on this forum and seen a few videos online, but I want to make sure that it's legit and also check my boutique for it!

Thanks!!

Reactions: Pchul
Does anyone have the reference number for the iridescent beige rectangular mini 21s? Someone is offering it to me for $5100, and I am not seeing it in the Chanel website :O I have read about it on this forum and seen a few videos online, but I want to make sure that it's legit and also check my boutique for it!

Thanks!!
I would suggest looking at the Chanel stock thread often...I have seen that come up. Also ask your boutique/dept stores. Personally I don’t think you should pay $1000+ over retail for it...