Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

Carrying my classic flap phone holder with chain to Chanel while I bring in my other bag for repair. Perfect for errands. PhotoGrid_1617659154489.jpg (I just realized I am wearing the same jacket as in a prior, different post, but had to bring a jacket with deep enough pockets to secure my mace for easy access: sad sign of the times).

I vote 19. In the fall I was planning to get a old med boy black calfskin w/ruthenium hw. I loved the edgy look and size. I had to hit pause when my boutique didn’t have the combo I wanted. I did more research and was concerned about wear...I would want it for an everyday bag. Initially I wasn’t sure about the 19; my SA had even shown me one that day. Fast forward to February and I bought a black 19 in lambskin. I absolutely love it. I heard the 19 described as being disheveled but still having an elegance to it...I think that describes it perfectly. As for being “trendy”, whose to know? I appreciate the investment, but if you love it and know you will use it, get it.
Thank you so much for the reply and advice! :hugs: the 19 absolutely is elegant, I love the look - congrats on getting one! I think I would go for the black in that style too, has the lamb skin held Up okay?