Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

Thanks for sharing! I got the 21s iridescent beige colour too and it's on the way to be delivered to me in 2 weeks so I'm just a bit concerned it!

Does the calfskin feel the same as the calfskin leather on the chanel boy bag? does it feel any plush or luxe?

Did you end up receiving the bag? I was offered the chance to buy the rectangular mini 21s calfskin and am worried about it being too delicate and being subject to wear and tear

CF640880-DF09-4275-9FB7-BE38361848A1.jpeg09DD5841-C289-4429-9542-3DC11479C81A.jpegSo I got the trendy CC in pink and husband picked it up from a boutique 3 hours away from us since I wasn’t able to get any time off to pick it up. Anyway, this is my 2nd lamb skin in my collection(always been a caviar girl) and wondering if it’s even worth exchanging this bag due to the crease at the bottom right of the bag or is this is something normal or lamb skin will not be perfect? I’m not sure what to do as I’m really in love with the bag but I just feel like it’s flawed.

View attachment 5046345View attachment 5046344So I got the trendy CC in pink and husband picked it up from a boutique 3 hours away from us since I wasn’t able to get any time off to pick it up. Anyway, this is my 2nd lamb skin in my collection(always been a caviar girl) and wondering if it’s even worth exchanging this bag due to the crease at the bottom right of the bag or is this is something normal or lamb skin will not be perfect? I’m not sure what to do as I’m really in love with the bag but I just feel like it’s flawed.

this season's light colored trendy CCs all have wrinking. i bought the beige myself and it also has some wrinkling at the back bottom.

View attachment 5046345View attachment 5046344So I got the trendy CC in pink and husband picked it up from a boutique 3 hours away from us since I wasn’t able to get any time off to pick it up. Anyway, this is my 2nd lamb skin in my collection(always been a caviar girl) and wondering if it’s even worth exchanging this bag due to the crease at the bottom right of the bag or is this is something normal or lamb skin will not be perfect? I’m not sure what to do as I’m really in love with the bag but I just feel like it’s flawed.
The wrinkle is so small. I have seen much worst from 21S. Enjoy your bag. It’s beautiful.

How do you get your hands on a mini? When I went to the Chanel store today the sales associate told me that most stock and minis are generally gone by 11am (store opening) whenever they arrive in store. I am in California near South Coast Plaza.

Reactions: Pchul
How do you get your hands on a mini? When I went to the Chanel store today the sales associate told me that most stock and minis are generally gone by 11am (store opening) whenever they arrive in store. I am in California near South Coast Plaza.
I go to SCP too, and also have difficulty with anything there. Last time I went they still had the green mini with rainbow hardware.